Star Wars collection

amy

Hi, My name is Amy I live in Hornchurch Essex and I really need help/advice.
My late husband had a lot of Star Wars collectibles that I need to sell as I have moved house and don't have room to store it all. There are lot of film cells, china plates and general things like books, magazines, and artworks. I am not sure if this is stuff I should sell or bin. I would ideally like to get rid of it altogether. Any advice?

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Hi Amy, sorry to hear of your loss. If you can post some pictures of what you've got we'll be able to advise what's worth selling.
Don't worry about taking close ups of every item just yet, so long as we can see what's what we can let you know if we need better photos.
Just make sure it's in focus!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
amy said:
Hi, My name is Amy I live in Hornchurch Essex and I really need help/advice.
My late husband had a lot of Star Wars collectibles that I need to sell as I have moved house and don't have room to store it all. There are lot of film cells, china plates and general things like books, magazines, and artworks. I am not sure if this is stuff I should sell or bin. I would ideally like to get rid of it altogether. Any advice?

Hi Amy, sorry to hear about your husband my condolences. Feel free to post images of the items we will help the best we can. Regards

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom