STAR WARS COLLECTION FOR SALE IN ENGLAND ESSEX

lhippo

Youngling
STAR WARS - HUGE COLLECTION

FEATURING FIGURES, VEHICLES, AUTOGRAPHS, BOOKS AND LOADS MORE

DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT I CAN ONLY DO COLLECTION ONLY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI I'M CURRENTLY SELLING MY HUGE STAR WARS COLLECTION IN WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED SINCE I WAS A KID. I HAVE NUMEROUS LOOSE FIGURES AND LOADS OF FIGURES HAVE NEVER BEEN REMOVED FROM THEIR PACKETS FROM POWER OF THE FORCE, EPISODE ONE, EPISODE 2, NUMEROUS FIGURE SETS, VEHICLES, BOOKS, POSTERS, PHOTOS, CEREAL BOXES, TO AUTOGRAPHS FROM DARTH VADER AND PRINCESS LEIA TO GREEDO AND JABBA.

THIS IS EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY AND MOST FIGURES IN PACKETS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION... SOME FIGURE PACKETS HAVE SLIGHT CREASES BUT CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO VIEW OR KNOW ANYTHING FURTHER...

I HAVE PHOTOS OF MY COLLECTION SO PLEASE E-MAIL ME TO SEE THE HUGE RANGE MY COLLECTION GIVES YOU...

LIKE I SAY ANY QUESTIONS E-MAIL ME... ..... [email protected]

PLEASE FIND A LIST OF MY AUTOGRAPHS BELOW..

AUTOGRAPHS - all autographs are 100% authentic and real

SIGNED PRINCESS LEIA DOLL WITH CERTIFICATE OF PROOF SIGNED BY CARRIE FISHER

SIGNED R2-D2 AND C-3PO PHOTO BY KENNY BAKER AND ANTHONY DANIELS

SIGNED DARTH VADER PHOTO BY DAVE PROWSE

SIGNED DARTH VADER FIGURE BY DAVE PROWSE

SIGNED LUKE SKYWALKER PHOTO BY MARK HAMIL

SIGNED CAPTAIN NEEDA AND GENERAL PHOTO

SIGNED GREEDO PHOTO BY PAUL BLAKE

SIGNED LARGE GREEDO FIGURE

SIGNED BIB FORTUNA PHOTO

SIGNED BIB FORTUNA FIGURE

SIGNED WALD PHOTO BY WARWICK DAVIES

SIGNED OOLA PHOTO

SIGNED ADMIRAL ACKBAR PHOTO

SIGNED JABBA THE HUT PHOTO

SIGNED JABBA THE HUT FIGURE SET

SOME GREAT OTHER ITEMS ARE EPISODE ONE DC COMICS COLLECTION SIGNED WITH CERTIFICATE, STAR WARS FOLDER HOLOGRAM DUTCH SET COMPLETE (STAR PROJECTOR), STAR WARS ORIGINAL BOOK SIGNED BY LOOGRAY, JABBA AND OOLA FROM THE FILM, MUSIC LP VINYL BY JOHN WILLIAMS, TAZOS BOOK COMPLETE, TWO COMPLETE STICKER ALBUMS, MICRO FAX FULL COLLECTION.

FIGURES FEATURED ARE POWER OF THE FORCE FREEZE FRAME, POWER OF THE FORCE, POWER OF THE FORCE FIGURE SET BOXES, FIGURE SETS AND DIE CAST METAL COLLECTION PACKS, VEHICLES BOTH BOXED AND LOOSE, BOXED CHARACTER DOLLS, UNBOXED LOOSE FIGURES, EPISODE ONE FIGURES, EPISODE ONE BOXED VEHICLES AND FIGURE SETS, EPISODE ONE CHIP READER, EPISODE TWO FIGURES AND SETS, POSTERS, BOOKS AND MAGAZINES, CHINA MONEY BOXES, CEREAL BOXES COMPLETE WITH COLLETION, POWER OF THE JEDI FIGURES AND FIGURE SETS.

LIKE I SAY IT'S A HUGE COLLECTION SO PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE WHICH IS (availble on request by PM)IF U NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION OR NEED ME TO LIST FURTHER DETAILS OR EVEN TO ARRANGE A VIEWING. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED ! THANKS AGAIN

AS FOR THE PRICE I AM OPEN TO OFFERS SO PLEASE OFFER !!

------------------------------------------------------------------

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Three things;

Firstly, it's mainly modern so you probably won't get many takers on here. Our opinion of modern isn't high (nor is its value FYI, in case you were hoping to sell for hundreds of Pounds).

Secondly, I removed your mobile number as, while I understand you're keen to sell and for potential buyers to reach you, this is a forum open to anyone on the net. You're asking for trouble posting it.

Thirdly, computers come with a button called CAPS LOCK, try pressing it and see what happens!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
HI I'M CURRENTLY SELLING MY HUGE STAR WARS COLLECTION IN WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED SINCE I WAS A KID.

Your not very old then...as this is modern star wars. As stated before modern is not worth a ton and in most cases you would be lucky to even get what you paid for it in the stores originally. :roll:

lhippo

Youngling
tiefighterboy said:
HI I'M CURRENTLY SELLING MY HUGE STAR WARS COLLECTION IN WHICH I HAVE COLLECTED SINCE I WAS A KID.

Your not very old then...as this is modern star wars. As stated before modern is not worth a ton and in most cases you would be lucky to even get what you paid for it in the stores originally. :roll:

Fair enough guys thanks for the tips.. I'm aware the main bulk is modern and yes that it is not worth alot.. however i do have some older bits, and i said since i was a kid because there are loose figures and collection sets which i got when growing up which would of been in 1997 mainly.. obviously theepisode one and onwards stuff isn't worth much but i'm looking to get rid of it even if it doesn't fetch much.. and I do have some good autographs.. I know this is mainly a vintage site but am only asking so would appreciate less sarcasm thanks

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Hi Hippo

firstly thanks for replying, i know folk on here can be a little frosty at times but we do get a lot of non-vintage posts on here and almost all of them are selling something.

We do have a modern section but it has tumbleweed blowing through it. Mainly due the fact that at best some folk may have a slight interest or apathy regarding the modern stuff (1986 onwards approx) , at worst they hate it.

If i could give you any advice it would be to break it into lots that are easy to ship, ensure there are no duplicates in the lots and put them on Ebay. Seriously you will get a better price there than here as there is a small market for it out there, but you wont get much,,sorry.

And the above replies were very restrained,, if you wanna laugh look up the for sale section and scroll down to any modern item advertised, without intros,etc and enjoy the circus. :D

:)

lhippo

Youngling
Imperial nut said:
Hi Hippo

firstly thanks for replying, i know folk on here can be a little frosty at times but we do get a lot of non-vintage posts on here and almost all of them are selling something.

We do have a modern section but it has tumbleweed blowing through it. Mainly due the fact that at best some folk may have a slight interest or apathy regarding the modern stuff (1986 onwards approx) , at worst they hate it.

If i could give you any advice it would be to break it into lots that are easy to ship, ensure there are no duplicates in the lots and put them on Ebay. Seriously you will get a better price there than here as there is a small market for it out there, but you wont get much,,sorry.

And the above replies were very restrained,, if you wanna laugh look up the for sale section and scroll down to any modern item advertised, without intros,etc and enjoy the circus. :D

appreciate your feedback and totally understand... thanks for the advice

lhippo

Youngling
Imperial nut said:
Hi Hippo

where do u reckon would be the best place to sell the autographs..

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Hey

I am still kinda new to this so I am not too sure but if not eBay maybe a convention of sorts but you Might need to pay to do that

Hmmmm dunno I reckon eBay is still the best option .

lhippo

Youngling
PIGCITY said:
Whereabouts in Essex are you & what you after for that AT AT???

hey im located just outside hornchurch and for the AT-ATI'm looking for 30 pound.

If any other items take your fancy could sort you out a better deal..
let me know

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
lhippo said:
PIGCITY said:
Whereabouts in Essex are you & what you after for that AT AT???

hey im located just outside hornchurch and for the AT-ATI'm looking for 30 pound.

If any other items take your fancy could sort you out a better deal..
let me know

Thanks but no thanks

PGowdy

Grand Master
Pick up only ATAT in the Essex area. Don't know if it's the same one or not but might wanna keep an eye.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1981-star-wars-/250741418424?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a615a69b8#ht_500wt_1156

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
Pick up only ATAT in the Essex area. Don't know if it's the same one or not but might wanna keep an eye.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1981-star-wars-/250741418424?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a615a69b8#ht_500wt_1156

Nice thanks for the tip-oof

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:

Thanks for the tip off, picked it up for £2!!!!! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom