Spot the difference free raffel

søren

Jedi Knight
Hey guys

I have been a pasive member and not making many post here latley . Only lurking aronud and reading all your posts .
So i thougt i give a little something back with this little free for all members to enter .

The price are a Tomrat's Action Figure digest with a artikel about the desinger who made the Droid factory and other stuff for Kenner . There are also some never SW stuf in the mag . The winner wil have the mag shipped yo him/her anywhere in the would for free.
th_trilogosale008.jpg
th_trilogosale009.jpg
th_trilogosale010.jpg

Ok what to do and what are the ruels ?

This a little game called Spot the difference . I have taken two pictures of the same pile of SW stuff and on the second there are things difrent than on the first picture .

It can be stuff removed, addet , turned . Changed og even some none SW stuff that show up . As i don't have a stand for my camera . The pictures might not be taken in the right angel . But that don't count and that a think have "moved" 5mm to the left . Don't count as a difrence . Things has to have change very much . Like a figure is on his back in one picture and face down on the other picture. You get the point :D

How can i be in the raffel then ?

You spot the 5 (five) differences , post in the thread "PM sent" . I will check your PM and send back if you are right . And if you are in the raffel .

You only get one try and when the rafflel is over at about noon next sunday the 21 oct.

I will make a draw from all the winners .

Good luck guys

Let the games begin

Best regards
Soren

find5fejl009.jpg
find5fejl010.jpg

søren

Jedi Knight
Dooh Thanks James updated the post . There are 5 8five) things to spot .

James are the first to find the 5 things .

And no the line ( black thing ) in the butten of the second picture is just me as a bad photografer :)

søren

Jedi Knight
Thanks guys :D

As i said my picture taking skills are not so good . So i hope you can find real 5 things and not just my camra f... ups .
There are one thing that moved and this was not my entetion but some of you guys have pointed it out . So i let you in if you spot that aswell and miss one of the other things .

This is the first STD , so nothing is set in stone .

So the list og people that are now in the raffel with the five right spots :

James
Frank
jedi_masters
Pomse2001
chiffy
CRAZYHAZY

Ps. Any one have a good ide to keep the camera in the same place for overhead shots ?

søren

Jedi Knight
Thanks Guys :D

So the updated of people that are now in the raffel with the five right spots :

James
Frank
jedi_masters
Pomse2001
chiffy
CRAZYHAZY

JuniorChubb
tundra9
flycasual
Joe O
phantom
PIGCITY
ewok13

Cc4rhu

Dublinjeff

søren

Jedi Knight
Thnaks guys .

The last updated list :)

James
Frank
jedi_masters
Pomse2001
chiffy
CRAZYHAZY
JuniorChubb
tundra9
flycasual
Joe O
phantom
PIGCITY
ewok13
Cc4rhu
Dublinjeff
maniac79

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom