Space figures Made in Macau are they genuine S W Figures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Grand Master
:shock:

Well well well!

The Romba combination is the first I have seen with a POTF/Last 15 figure inside. All have weapons too by the looks of it. These are very, very nice pieces indeed.

As for a valuation, these just don't show up for sale regularly enough to put a price on them, there are a lot of factors to look at for something like this.

As a ball park figure I would price them in the few hundred £ each - £200 minimum probably without knowing of their condition issues (if any)

If these combinations are really (and I suspect they are) the first to show up and are all legit then you may get even more from the right buyer.

Thanks for the pictures!

Allanmark

Padawan
Dark Sith Lord said:
WOW Have you got a pic of the woolworths 8 Pack too 8)

ed94d4c3.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Woolies 8 packs if all still sealed are easily £400-500 each to the right collector.

Edit- don't open the big bag if its still sealed!

Josh

Sith Lord
Are they all the 8 packs you got?

Let me know what you were after for the Dengar 3 pack, when you get a chance.

Joe

Grand Master
You are killing me too because your Woolies 8 pack contains a Palitoy 8D8 baggie and your Irish 3 pack with the 8D8 is the only one I have ever seen :(

Great time to be skint for this 8D8 collector lol

Joe

Grand Master
aussiejames said:
Allanmark said:
...because I got far to many messages to handle..
bet you got a few messages now :lol:

Lol was just thinking that, if you look from time at who is online they are all sending private messages :lol:

Josh

Sith Lord
I ****ed up. Sent one about ten minutes after I replied in the thread. He probably won't get to it until tomorrow evening now :lol:

Chewie

Jedi Master
Allanmark said:
Josh said:
Did you say you had some 8 pack's in another thread? Woolworths 8pack maybe?

Yes josh I think thEy will be from woolworths because that was the main toy shop for my grandma in Nelson, Lancashire.

Do you still live around Nelson area? Are you a Claret :D Nelson is only 2 miles down the road from me.

Allanmark

Padawan
Chewie said:
Allanmark said:
Josh said:
Did you say you had some 8 pack's in another thread? Woolworths 8pack maybe?

Yes josh I think thEy will be from woolworths because that was the main toy shop for my grandma in Nelson, Lancashire.

Do you still live around Nelson area? Are you a Claret :D

My Grandma still lives in Nelson, shes moved into a home now so my parents are selling her house, looks like the wardrobes stuffed with toys form the 80's is worth more than the house its self.

I think my grandad followed Burnley but he was a bigger fan of Brazilian football for some reason :)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Do you have any star wars lunchbox thermo's??? Can't hold it much longer and Grant is waiting for one for his collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom