some of my variations

han duo

Sith Lord
iam going to start posting my whole collection over the next few days, as promised i said that as soon as i had ever figure i would let you guys know,over the past two years (thats how long its took me) ive picked up a few doubles and trebles of figure which i already had (on different cards),i now have over 140 figures ....heres a few variations to get started. 8) some are moc and some i have restored back on original cards... but all figures and cardbacks are original

PIC_0909.jpg

PIC_0910.jpg

PIC_0913.jpg

PIC_0914.jpg

PIC_0915.jpg

han duo

Sith Lord
cocofstar said:
Good work Han :wink:

Can I see a pic of the back of the Yoda 32 card?

yeah sure give me an hour or so and i will post one..

and yes i did design the trilogo jawa.... its on a trilogo cardback(nikto i think) its the closest thing i have to a repro cardback. :oops:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Thanks for the pic Han, its a 32b 8)

I've been searching for a pic of a 32a for a while now and no one seems to have one, good chance they don't exist.

han duo

Sith Lord
and theres more!
but you can tell which are the moc and which ive repaired, some of the repairs i did look good and others are.........well shite ? but at the end of the day the figures are mint and its a way of keeping grubby hands off them :D :wink:

PIC_0917.jpg

PIC_0918.jpg

PIC_0919.jpg

Frunkstar

Grand Master
This post has just made me :cry: , as I finaly figured out where to focus my single figre collection - r2's & you just deflated me a tad there bud, not got one carded yet.

Stunning mcollection, just how many carded figures have you got, as they keep popping up like mushrooms all over the bb :shock: 8)

han duo

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
This post has just made me :cry: , as I finaly figured out where to focus my single figre collection - r2's & you just deflated me a tad there bud, not got one carded yet.

Stunning mcollection, just how many carded figures have you got, as they keep popping up like mushrooms all over the bb :shock: 8)

the trilogo & 12 back are moc, the others have been put back on there original cards, every day over the next week or so iam going to post some photos of my collection.. i think ive got 140ish on card and about 40 loose :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom