Archived SOLD - Metallic Blue PBP Bespin Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkie

Sith Lord
SOLD - Metallic Blue PBP Bespin Blaster - £275 posted

Excellent condition.

Prices include postage within the UK and overseas buyers will only need to pay the difference, please PM me for shipping quotes.

Payment as PP F+F or buyers adds the 4% fees.

bxkDOjB.jpg

[
Fy9Tbbf.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
Nice one stefan.

Im holding out for a none clued seller pairing one with a bespin figure :p

Joe

Grand Master
Had to laugh at you editing your post in mumbo's thread :lol: :lol:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Joe said:

:lol: I can't quite remember what Stefan said now......... other than good luck. Fair play on the sale though 8)

Clearly I should get myself on to the FB groups and then perhaps it will sell.

As for Matt's NO WAY are they worth £250 it kind of makes a mockery of his cocksure statement :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
mumbo said:
Joe said:

:lol: I can't quite remember what Stefan said now......... other than good luck. Fair play on the sale though 8)

As for Matt's NO WAY are they worth £250 it kind of makes a mockery of his cocksure statement :lol:
If you factor in your price including fees and Stefan's being plus fees the difference is about £14 so clearly not a million miles away. Stick it on facebook at £325 and I bet it sells in an hour or 2

mumbo

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
mumbo said:
Joe said:

If you factor in your price including fees and Stefan's being plus fees the difference is about £14 so clearly not a million miles away. Stick it on facebook at £325 and I bet it sells in an hour or 2

You could be right :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
I think it was something along the lines of "I wouldn't pay more than £150 for one personally" (which isn't very constructive for the seller in their sales thread!) and then something about being tight..I suppose it's a good thing Wakie's buyer wasn't tight eh? :lol:

Mumbo, I think you should do as Carl suggested, FB it with your SWF asking price and then just enjoy your money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom