Archived SOLD Chewbacca bandolier strap boxed - superb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
For sale I have a boxed chewbacca bandolier strap in superb condition. See pictures for your self as regards condition. This box is nice with a little wear , (little crease along the middle of back ) came sealed but I noticed the tape came away when moving it so I thought I may as take the contents out. I noticed no inserts? Not sure if it should have ? But what I pulled out is superb. Stickers unused and the booklet mint. Anyway enough of me rabbiting on!
£50 for this please which includes posted signed for delivery uk only
Cheers , Ricky (aka shaky) ⚒

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    186 KB · Views: 290
  • image.png
    image.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 288
  • image.png
    image.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 287

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just wanted to thankyou Ricky! Ive never opened mine and never had 1 as a kid so this is the closest ive been to seing the contents ' as is ' as oppose to seeing various guises over the years on the internet. Cheers pal and good luck with the sale, it should fly out, infact why has no one bought this item of elegance yet?

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Shaky_BobaFett said:
For sale I have a boxed chewbacca bandolier strap in superb condition. See pictures for your self as regards condition. This box is nice with a little wear , (little crease along the middle of back ) came sealed but I noticed the tape came away when moving it so I thought I may as take the contents out. I noticed no inserts? Not sure if it should have ? But what I pulled out is superb. Stickers unused and the booklet mint. Anyway enough of me rabbiting on!
£50 for this please which includes posted signed for delivery uk only
Cheers , Ricky (aka shaky) ⚒

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Can't believe this hasn't sold - great piece, always loved the box. £50 - can't go wrong someone

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Shaky_BobaFett said:
Cheers stu
Sure this won't fit in your garage collection ? :)
Ricky ⚒

I would have taken it mate but purchased the one from the Big Pick end of last year

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Stuart Skinner said:
Shaky_BobaFett said:
Cheers stu
Sure this won't fit in your garage collection ? :)
Ricky ⚒

I would have taken it mate but purchased the one from the Big Pick end of last year

I would love to hand found something from that big pick just to say I had something from it. Love to see this garage... It sounds like it's full to the brim of glorious vintage !
Cheers, Ricky ⚒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom