Snaketibe's Feedback

Gogsfett

Padawan
Jeremy provided great information around a figure I was looking for more information around. Pleasure to deal with :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
Got two Luke Skywalker sabers off of Jeremy in the recent SWFUK swap day. Item arrived promptly and incredibly well packaged. Thank you.

Thank you and you're welcome. I hope you enjoy the sabers :)

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Picked up the Tauntaun Jeremy had up on the swapshop, was kind enough to offer it to me after the day was over. Arrived safe and sound in its bomb proof packaging, fantastic communications and keeps you update too.

All the best
Ollie

egglett

Padawan
Supporter
Bought a blue Snaggletooth off Jeremy and his a pleasure to buy from, Comms great delivery quick !
Cheers

egglett

Padawan
Supporter
Received Lando General & imperial Gunner today off Jeremy .

Another easy transaction :)

Cheers

Harv10

Padawan
Supporter
Hi all

After only recently joining I'd like to give a big shout out to Jeremy. I've bought 2 excellent figures off him and he's already proved massively helpful in the guidance/advice department.

It's been an absolute pleasure and long may it continue.

Thanks you.

Ian

Harv10

Padawan
Supporter
Bought more figures and accessories off Jeremy, superb service again. Exactly as described and his packaging is that good I may well ask if he'll help with my Christmas wrapping this year??

Thanks again

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
I've just sold a couple of bits to Jeremy and he was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Bought an Imperial Attack Playset from Jeremy. He graciously accepted an offer for this item and his packaging is the best bar none! (y) :)

timbo72

Sith Lord
Bought a few figures from this awesome guy. Great deal and fast postage. Won't hesitate to buy more items from this top fella

Latest posts

Top Bottom