Show of your truly rare items

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Weapon error Fett (smuggler blaster). Bought it graded and didn't realise it had the wrong weapon until it arrived.

Attachments

• 20191230_120622.jpg
    20191230_120622.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 60

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Weapon error Fett (smuggler blaster). Bought it graded and didn't realise it had the wrong weapon until it arrived.
Wow that boba moc is awesome (y). I only thought it was some tri-logo who had wrong weapons. I don't remember I have seen esb moc with wrong weapons before :oops:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Pretty sure it does- away at the mo, so will check when I'm back. Haven't looked at the backs for years, so can't remember with clarity.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Nice to see this thread back up again, just scrolled through it all again & there really are some stunning pieces, I'll share a couple more myself below to keep it ticking, may come back with a few more.

IMGP3851 - Copy.JPG
IMGP3850 - Copy.JPG

1st up is the super group tear off strip which I have managed to piece back together, you don't see many of these.

8 pack 2.jpg

& one of my 2 sealed woolies 8 packs, it's mad after all the research put in by Laurence that we could not find any other confirmed sealed examples, with the number of these that were issued you'd expect there to be a fair few still in existence but from what we have found out to date there are only 4 genuine still sealed examples that have been seen in the last 10 years & only 2 of them can be traced, making these a damn site rarer than say a rocket firing fett or POTF Anakin.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Nice to see this thread back up again, just scrolled through it all again & there really are some stunning pieces, I'll share a couple more myself below to keep it ticking, may come back with a few more.

1st up is the super group tear off strip which I have managed to piece back together, you don't see many of these.

& one of my 2 sealed woolies 8 packs, it's mad after all the research put in by Laurence that we could not find any other confirmed sealed examples, with the number of these that were issued you'd expect there to be a fair few still in existence but from what we have found out to date there are only 4 genuine still sealed examples that have been seen in the last 10 years & only 2 of them can be traced, making these a damn site rarer than say a rocket firing fett or POTF Anakin.

Wow Frank some amazing baggies. I have never seen or heard about the super group tear off strip, I guess it was not something that was sold in denmark. Thanks for sharing it :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Wow Frank some amazing baggies. I have never seen or heard about the super group tear off strip, I guess it was not something that was sold in denmark. Thanks for sharing it :)

No Lars just a dead stock item shifted by the super group here in the UK, they were a liquidations / cheap buy up type operation based in Sheffield, that would buy up anything & everything as long as it was cheap & re package & distribute to anyone willing to buy the stock, I have only ever seen 4 or 5 of these strips in all the years I have been collecting, usually all emperors but I have seen RK's & Dengars also on them, one would assume excess stock left over from the ROTJ era mail away promotion.

These ended up for sale in all sorts of local small stores as a bargain basement item, 99p & then often further reduced, I really love the quirky stuff like this, much of it never being officially licenced like the Irish 3 packs & woolies packs.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
No Lars just a dead stock item shifted by the super group here in the UK, they were a liquidations / cheap buy up type operation based in Sheffield, that would buy up anything & everything as long as it was cheap & re package & distribute to anyone willing to buy the stock, I have only ever seen 4 or 5 of these strips in all the years I have been collecting, usually all emperors but I have seen RK's & Dengars also on them, one would assume excess stock left over from the ROTJ era mail away promotion.

These ended up for sale in all sorts of local small stores as a bargain basement item, 99p & then often further reduced, I really love the quirky stuff like this, much of it never being officially licenced like the Irish 3 packs & woolies packs.

Ok, Frank, thanks. I did not know all this, it is very interesting :) Maybe one day you also get Dengar complete ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom