Shipping to germany-package not arrived-Help?

path

Padawan
Hi,
I bought over one month ago an X-Wing from an UK Seller. I didnÃ'´t received it yet. I wrote a lot of emails to the seller but only got a few answers. It was shipped "International signed for" and I got a tracking number. When I use this tracking number I got following message:
" Your item, posted on 30/10/07 with reference RJ018665434GB was delivered in SWAN HOUSE PDO on 08/11/07.

Thank you for using this service. "

I wrote to the seller if he could ask at his post office several times already-but got no answer.

What means "delivered in SWAN HOUSE PDO"?
Is there anyone who had similar problems in the past?
What can I do?

I already sent a complain to paypal-no results yet.

P.S.: Sorry for my english.

spoons

Grand Master
I'm not sure, but I would assume that Swan House PDO is a main sorting office. It sounds like it hasn't left there for whatever reason - the seller should be chasing this up as they will have to pay you compensation otherwise. I hope it turns up

path

Padawan
Unfortunately the seller isnÃ'´t very cooperative. The last answer(third answer-much more questions from me) I got from him was after the paypal claim.

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
I tried that tracking number on the royal mail site and got the same message.
Have you tried it on the website of the German post office?

If it can be tracked on a German site then perhaps you will get more information. If it says the same perhaps you could call them and ask about it

However the seller should be looking into this for you.

path

Padawan
ItÃ'´s not possible to track it on a german site.

I looked through the Royal mail website but they only offer a contact by telephone.

Ron

Sith Lord
that has happened to me before I bought a t-shirt of ebay the person got it sent recorded delivery i checked the royal mail website for 2 weeks it basically said it was not delivery then i checked the tracking number 1 night and it said it was delivery and it showed a signiture which was not mine. I conntacted the seller to see what was happening all he did was say he has provided me with a tracking number and it was up 2 me to sort it out. In the end i never got in conntact with the post office as the value was only Ã'£12 and i did not have the time to chase it up

path

Padawan
I received an answer:
"HI AS STATED IN PREVOIUS EMAILS MY RECEIPT IS PROOF BECAUSE ITS STAMPED BY THE POST OFFICE WITH YOUR ADDRESS ON IT,I DIDNT REPLY BECAUSE IVE PUT THE MATTER IN PAYPALS HANDS NOW AND THEY CAN HELP DEAL WITH THIS CASE AS IVE SAID I HAVE PROOF SO I AINT WORRIED.,IVE DONE EVERYTHING I CAN BY SENDING ITEM TRACKED AND KEEPING THE RECEIPT."

IÃ'´m really pissed off. What a poor guy. I asked him to go the post office-and this was his answer. If I were the seller I would ask at my post office. I have no receipt and usually the sender has go to the post office.

Is there anyone from the UK who can help mith this? (We could arrange something(payment/figures))

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Its the seller who needs to arrange the refund as there is no proof of delivery to you (you haven't signed for it). Paypal will more than likely side with you.

try this link on Royal Mail and fill in the details it should get you to customer services :)

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/customerservices;jsessionid=KVJG4ZJHCRVVSFB2IGVEPLQUHRA0WQ2K?catId=400144&pageId=cs_filter&csd=late&gear=authentication

path

Padawan
Thanks for the link-but when I filled in the details it only show me a telephone number that I should call. I don`t have courage to call. I fear it could be a disaster :(

Is there anyone who would call this number for me. As I stated before I would pay this person or send him something Vintage. Please PM me, anyone.

path

Padawan
Darth W. called Royal Mail already.

It seems that the package was returned to sender :evil:

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Good luck getting it all sorted!

Don't forget to name and shame the "helpful" seller :twisted:

path

Padawan
Small update: I contacted Paypal and gave them the information that it may be delivered to the seller. After that mail Paypal contacted the seller and I just received a message from him:
"HI JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IVE GOT A PARCEL TO PICK UP FROM MY LOCAL POST OFFICE TOMORROW.IF THE ITEM IS YOURS I WILL REFUND YOUR FULL PAYMENT STRAIGHT AWAY IF NOT WE WILL HAVE TO SORT IT THROUGH PAYPAL."

I think I only got this message because I contacted Paypal. Stupid seller!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
path said:
I think I only got this message because I contacted Paypal. Stupid seller!

I'd say your right! Unfortunately, there are plenty of arsehole sellers prepared to chance their luck in order to make a few quid at someone elses expense.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom