Shameless Plug - but not what you may think!

TC-14

Sith Lord
These look superb, Frank- tell Lorraine she's incredibly talented. I'm going to have a think about a design and I'll get back to you... it's a fascinating process with a superb result. Exciting stuff :D

TC-14

Sith Lord
I was thinking about doing a painting emulating this kind of hot branding on wood, but now I've seen what Lorraine can do- I want the real McCoy!

PM winging its way to you...

TC-14

Sith Lord
You might get lucky, my friend- remember my concerns about sending you a wood mounted canvas? All sailed past the Bio-Security customs in New Zealand without a hitch. Fingers crossed for you, Rob- because this is awesome artwork... :wink:

TC-14

Sith Lord
Less than a week after discussing an idea for a commission from Lorraine, I've received these two stunning pieces:

BlueOrangeHarvest1_zpsa9d5842a.jpg

From what I had already seen of Mrs Funkstar's work, I knew they would be good... but I'm absolutely over the moon with how these have turned out. They'll go very nicely with a display I have in mind...

Thanks again to Lorraine and Frank, smashing people to deal with :D I'll be back for more, no doubt about it.

BlueOrangeHarvest2_zpsbd96dce0.jpg

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks for all the positive comments guys & thank you for posting those pieces up Martin, yes Yorn she makes enough on it to fund what she wants it terms of replacement equipment & materials & a little extra which she tends to end up always spending on the children, but its primarily just a hobby & one she loves doing, i always try to encourage her to push herself on new subject matters & more & more demanding pieces, her fine line work is getting very detailed now, but as with most arty folk she is never happy with her work, but I know how that is as I do a little scratching myself &its oh so easy to see every tiny detail you consider to be not 100% when your working on a piece, though 1000 people could look at it all day long & not see a thing out of place.

Anyhow I promised I will post some photos of some other work my good lady has been undertaking of late, I know you have already seen some of it before though, so I hope you like, I will try to get some more photos done soon though.

I will post the photos on this other thread though -

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15309&hilit=pyography

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom