Selling tips for post POTF 2 including prequel toys

Dazza123

Hi, I'm after any tips for selling off some of my Star Wars toys. I'm keen to sell off a lot of stuff from post Power of the force 2. I pretty much have everything from the following collections:

POTJ
episode 1
Saga
Original trilogy collection
ROTS
Saga 2
Legacy collections

I will def sell most stuff from prequels and some from other movies. I just don't have the space anymore and want to make the most of my vintage collection which I will never part with.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Dazza123 said:
Hi, I'm after any tips for selling off some of my Star Wars toys. I'm keen to sell off a lot of stuff from post Power of the force 2. I pretty much have everything from the following collections:

POTJ
episode 1
Saga
Original trilogy collection
ROTS
Saga 2
Legacy collections

I will def sell most stuff from prequels and some from other movies. I just don't have the space anymore and want to make the most of my vintage collection which I will never part with.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

General tips would be that if you join a forum engage with people and dont become a one post wonder. Theres modern items that I collect, so there will be stuff you have I'd be interested in. There are a few modern collectors on here that will also consider stuff.

prepare a list of what you have and the condition. Take pictures.
prepare a price per item or consider a bulk price (lower per item, but the hassle goes getting rid)
think about your postage charges and your costs (collectors will expect the figure to be well packed and not get squished in the post - a box is better, not a jiffy bag unless the collector only wants the figure), and how you want payment. Paypal is the easiest and safest option, or maybe bank transfer. Few people will want to get involved in cheques and certainly not cash unless you meet in person.

I hope thats enough of a tip, now show us what you have... :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom