Secret Santa the Big Reveal thread!

lejackal

Grand Master
Okay, okay, I couldn't quite wait until the morning!

This is an absolutely massive thank you to my SS, whoever you are! A fantastic vintage badge, Threepio key ring and finally the card to complete all collections everywhere, a simply stunning unpunched Klaatu.
This means the absolute world to me, receiving vintage for Chrimbo 30 years on from my very first figures as an ecstatic 5 year old. Even Mikey looks chuffed!

Thank you so much and a very merry Xmas and prosperous new year from me and mine to you and yours!

I bloody love this forum!

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Already posted mine in the other thread but here is mine.
Really, thank you so so much to ny SS. So pleased!
adg7pl.jpg

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Wow, absolutely amazed by my Santa. Not only did he give me a couple of needed baggies as well as a cool SWFUK badge and some cool tops trading card's, Santa commissioned his chief elf to make me this bespoke Amanaman piece of art that has took pride of place in the cabinet. A large glow of joy came over me when I unwrapped it, so much thought and work must have gone into this item.

Massive thanks :eek:

I hope everyone else got there's delivered in time.

Attachments

• 20151225_083917.jpg
    20151225_083917.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 692
  • 20151225_084105.jpg
    20151225_084105.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 689

tundra9

Sith Lord
Great stuff everyone, that bespoke amanaman is awesome! 8)

My santa pulled out all the stops! :eek:

As I'm not celebrating this year I opened mine early, and I got a lump in my throat...
Even the wrapping paper was genious, with my name on it as well! The card also, talk about hitting home bigtime!

Really choked right now, even teary eyed...
thank you ever so much santa, highly appreciated, can't believe I got this!

Thank you swfuk and santa for the opportunity to be a part of this forum and the secret santa, I really don't deserve this!
:D :) :shock: 8) :!:
Secret santa, whoever you are, send me a pm, I want to thank you properly with something :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 672
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 676
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 672

Richard_H

Grand Master
Very pleased with my SS! How this was bought within budget beats me. That's my loose minirigs now complete :D I'm also loving the pez dispensers and the 2-1B is a beaut

spoons

Grand Master
Some fantastic gifts on show - and here are mine. A sealed bag of figures for the Hoth Ion Canon - just what I've been after!

Someone was clearly paying attention to my LA posts

And a Revenge store brochure. Santa you are a star. I'm well pleased :D

38BB8DCD-E399-4BEE-8A0B-C7D8E439454C_zpsnwddgpze.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Very Funny, who the **** is my Secret Santa is it you Stephen or Richard ? :lol:

Who the **** gave me a pregnant padme for christmas :shock: :lol:

After I saw that, I wanted to open the soft packet. I did not remember I wish for something that was soft so I feared it was a pregnant padme costume :? :lol: ok this time I was lucky a cool slave I shirt :mrgreen:

Finally I got what I wish for, thanks santa :lol: A awesome tri-logo rebel commander cardback and a outstanding 2-1B palitoy ESB 41 cardback :shock: 8)

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
HO HO HO Merry Christmas to all.

Opened my SS yesterday, very happy. A very thoughtful selection of gifts addressed to myself, Mrs Doomseeker and Doomseeker Jnr (not got a Jnr yet but the prezzie was well received by myself)
Mega happy with my POTF Chewie Coin, love the custom Droid and who doesn't love the Falcon!!

(I'll be rockin' the perfume on New Years ;-) )

Thank you SS

20151226_194956_zpsq4swzhfv.jpg

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Taken from the other thread
Grant_C said:
Secret Santa will be sent to mine tomorrow mate.

Got mine at FF.

Whoever did this, done a First Class 10/10 Job. Really happy.

I would like to know who it is so I can thank them personally.

Mint Loose 100% complete Jabba the Hutt Playset with Luke Jedi Figure

IMG_3327_zpsvze0otsi.jpg

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Taken from the other thread
grinchy said:
Heres my secret santa haul, very impressed with the gifts, a cloud car pilot recarded so i can open it for christmas,with a nice message on the back, a lot of thought and effort went into this, also got a modern trooper and vintage vader badge, well done to my santa, whoever you are, made this star wars fan very happy
DSCF5894_zpsfgujtaop.jpg

DSCF5895_zpsycymtjme.jpg

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Ho Ho Ho,
I know its a really busy time of the year, I have been maxed out and continue to be over the Christmas period, but please, i urge you, if you haven't posted a picture of your present please do so on this thread.

So far only 18 people have found the time to post (ok there are a couple still yet to receive :roll: )

Please can you post a picture and a quick thank you (where appropriate to your SS). There have been some cracking presents being sent. Some of the thought and consideration has been excellent.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I will post a pic up of mine tomorrow as not been about much so haven't had time but I was absolutely delighted with my secret Santa, whoever got mine totally smashed it and I really appreciate it. Thank you x x

SammyJ

Padawan
I am absolutely over the moon with my SS! Better than anything I could have expected. I've been looking for a nice boxed one for a while, so I am really pleased!

I just want to say a massive thank you to my SS, you did a fantastic job!

Both box and cloud car and in fantastic conditions Dan came with original cardboard inserts.

image_zpsgirmq366.jpg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I was chuffed to pieces with my secret santa as I was last year. Huge thank you to ever was my SS, you done well, you done very well.

image.jpg1_zpsdyicbdsl.jpg

Here is a note that came with the present, showing that these were not for sale but for promo purposes, hence what the red writing states on the cellophane.

image.jpg2_zps6ed2j3q5.jpg

Love this piece and will sit beautifully in my collection.

poncho

Grand Master
big thanks to my SS

i got a

nice loose complete Pbp/Trilogo (Made in _on scar) Dark Armour Dengar 8)
Plastic Galaxy DVD :D
and rather odd stocking filler Mark Hamill Mask :lol:

P1040880_zps8wtzepjr.jpg

P1040935_zpsjtpxhobo.jpg

mumbo

Sith Lord
Late to the party here.

Thank you to my SS, very pleased with my gifts 8)

88b0fd43-2651-4e54-b603-e3b8c7d14f41_zpsrarqn1ra.jpg

Roll on Christmas 2016 :D !!!!!

mumbo

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Very Funny, who the **** is my Secret Santa is it you Stephen or Richard ? :lol:

Who the **** gave me a pregnant padme for christmas :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh that is sooooooooo funnny. whoever pulled that one of is a comical genius :D

What variants are they Lars???? I want to see those 2 in your new dispaly pictures :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom