Ryaller's piddley collection *Updated*

Joe

Grand Master
Very nice Ryaller! Looks like Bryans riser display and that's no bad thing!

shawn_k

Sith Lord
The case looks great and the risers too. I love seeing how collections evolve and yours did so in a great way. I wish you the best of luck in finding the figures you still need.

Ryaller

Padawan
Thanks for the encouragement lads!
burnsy said:
Looks great mate 8) How did you make the risers??
With a lot of ****ing difficulty. And the closer you get, the worse they look. But it was bothering me not being able to see the figs at the back properly. Found this link yesterday:
http://www.3ddisplays.co.uk/displays/lifts-steps.htm
Could have saved myself a lot of hard work, and these would have looked a lot better.

Ryaller

Padawan
Mantooth36 said:
Great collection & display mate,the lights inside the cabinet won't harm the figures will they?

I had thought of that. To be honest, It's off 99% of the time.

spoons

Grand Master
looks great Ryaller - the risers look professional from here :wink:

has the turret and probot arrived yet? There's been a strike at Swindon so Oxford post is a bit messed up :(

Ryaller

Padawan
spoons said:

has the turret and probot arrived yet? There's been a strike at Swindon so Oxford post is a bit messed up :(

Just arrived at lunchtime Spoons! Haven't had a chance to open it yet, but thanks.

spoons

Grand Master
Ryaller said:
spoons said:

Just arrived at lunchtime Spoons! Haven't had a chance to open it yet, but thanks.

that took it's time - it was posted a week and a half ago. Glad it got there ok :)

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I have 101 loose figures to display so far, still have to get a cabinet, i wanted one of these bad boys

http://www.figuredisplay.com/spacebattlestation1.htm

But it's $195 just to get it shipped to the UK :shock:

Looks like it's gonna have to be a home made attempt

Clone Collector

Padawan
That's a great collection there dude, you got some of the rare / expensive ones so the rest is easy going. Where did you get the back drop for the shelf mate? I would like something like that around mine.

Everybody starts somewhere mate and it looks like you starting in style my friend.

Dam those Ikea shelves are great, make ones vintage figures look wonderful. Are they adjustable shelves with the metal pegs? If so you could use them for Sideshow 12" figures.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom