Russell's collection (Ruby2511)

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
2,479
Pulsar said:
That looks a nice set up 8)
Thanks for sharing

Regards
Paul

Cheers Paul, I'm pleased with it, just running out of room pretty quickly 🤣 got to think about future purchases, I'm buying figures and the odd mini rig, but owt else I'm going to struggle.
 

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
2,479
Well it's been a while since I had a good sort out so today I spent a good 3 hours rearranging my collection and adding some backdrops I managed to download and print:

20201114_191407.jpg

20201114_191345.jpg

20201114_190429.jpg

20201114_190411.jpg

20201114_175319.jpg
 

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Joined
Apr 2, 2015
Messages
6,389
Ruby2511 said:
Well it's been a while since I had a good sort out so today I spent a good 3 hours rearranging my collection and adding some backdrops I managed to download and print:

20201114_191407.jpg
20201114_191345.jpg
20201114_190429.jpg
20201114_190411.jpg
20201114_175319.jpg

Oh wow Russ, thats amazing.
 

quins

Padawan
Supporter
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
244
Location
Essex
Ruby2511 said:
Well it's been a while since I had a good sort out so today I spent a good 3 hours rearranging my collection and adding some backdrops I managed to download and print:

20201114_191407.jpg
20201114_191345.jpg
20201114_190429.jpg
20201114_190411.jpg
20201114_175319.jpg

Looks good Russ.
 

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
2,479
quins said:
Ruby2511 said:
Well it's been a while since I had a good sort out so today I spent a good 3 hours rearranging my collection and adding some backdrops I managed to download and print:

20201114_191407.jpg
20201114_191345.jpg
20201114_190429.jpg
20201114_190411.jpg
20201114_175319.jpg

Looks good Russ.

Cheers dude 👍😃
 

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
2,479
Cazza said:
Looking great! Speeder bike shelf is superb. Loving the Wampa too :lol:

Cheers Cazza, I'm pleased with it, I have a couple of ships coming for Christmas, so will need another move.....pictures to follow after Santa's been 😉🎅
 

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Joined
Apr 2, 2015
Messages
6,389
Ruby2511 said:
Cazza said:
Looking great! Speeder bike shelf is superb. Loving the Wampa too :lol:

Cheers Cazza, I'm pleased with it, I have a couple of ships coming for Christmas, so will need another move.....pictures to follow after Santa's been 😉🎅

Ships for Xmas, hope you have been a good boy this year lol.
 

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
2,479
StarWarsFan said:
Ruby2511 said:
Cazza said:
Looking great! Speeder bike shelf is superb. Loving the Wampa too :lol:

Cheers Cazza, I'm pleased with it, I have a couple of ships coming for Christmas, so will need another move.....pictures to follow after Santa's been 😉🎅

Ships for Xmas, hope you have been a good boy this year lol.

I think so Steve 🤣🤣🤣
 

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
2,479
Had a bit of time today to swop some bits around👍

Managed to get Both ties in and Hoth playset 😁

20210122_173728.jpg

20210122_173744.jpg
 
Top Bottom