RR LL Boba Fett - any ideas?

Oto

Padawan
Hi guys

I'm looking for one of these fellas to adorn my Ledy collection. When I looked through forums and Ledy websites for the past 2 years he seems to sell for about £350 ish. So what's the story here then?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lili-Ledy...180?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbdaf2a2c

That's about a 1000% price hike! Surely Rulair knows the value of these, in which case what has happened in the last 2 years and should I just give up looking for one and go for a standard LL Boba?

I seem to remember an AFA case with a RR LL Boba, LL Boba and cardback sold earlier this year, didn't it go to Rulair? and I think it sold for about £1500 If I remember rightly.

Any advice would be most welcome as I would never spend £3000 on a figure. I'd be happy to spend £350 or a little more. So, give up or keep hunting?

aussiejames

Sith Lord
IMO you will never find a legit removable LL fett for less than $1000. When I say never I mean very unlikely ie. $1 Vlix does occur but all the stars have to align .........

plantman

Sith Lord
due the nature of the RR fett you are very unlikely to find one that is truely verifiable, most ones like rulairs have been paired together from a standard LL fett that had a loose rocket ect, the very few which were produced would have been heavily played with and/or lost the rocket.

If you are after a LL RR fett i have one but due to playwear it couldnt be graded, but it is a verified LL fett and rocket.

Andy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom