ROTJ Boba Fett UKG & Early Bird malier set

JB007

Youngling
Hi
its Jonathan here and ive got some more vintage star wars forsale on ebay. Take a gander prices are on listings. Thanks and may the force be with you. Ends 5th July 2015.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321791910104?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321791937009?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

1983 ROTJ boba fett, desert scene UKG

1978 1st twelve figures + mailer away stand + carry case

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One zero to many my friend.

Don't worry, numeracy is tricky.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hell seen as Todd's not about may I be the first to tell you to **** right off, you want to sell stuff here, list it here! if you want those kind of prices may I suggest facebook as you'll get nothing but comments like my opening statement here - joker!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Does the Boba Fett come with a free C-3PO carry case ? Cos I hear they're worth £500.

Didn't you get the message from the first time you listed your overpriced stuff???

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Aside from the insane cost of the items themselves apparently it'll cost £35 to mail a carry case and some figures. For that I'd want the seller to deliver it in person and at least give me a hand job!

Can we not ban people just for being complete bell ends yet?

Princess Raya

Padawan
:lol: :lol: :lol:
This thread right here demonstrates to me why SWF.UK doesn't need rules like RS. It's self policing, and you don't want to mess with the filth in this neighbourhood!

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
The fact that his vintage SW items still are not sold on Evil Bay says enough :roll: Some kind of dyscalculia?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Come on guys, go easy on the seller.

I think it's great that Care in the Community now actually allows these folk to go online. And clearly unsupervised, too.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? And you're just sitting around listening to the Vintage Rebellion Podcast masturbating in your own faeces do you just stop and go "Wow, it's just amazing how ****ing crazy I really am"?

MarkG

Jedi Master
This douche is advertising these on the FB 12back group too..

Comments commencing in T minus...........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom