Robstyleys collection

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Brilliant MOCs, Andy 8) How are you going to display them?

Well, they're all in the main big cabinet behind each other. It's impossible to see them all with all the other stuff in there. It's a pain in the arse, I need more space! Wld love to be able to see them all. I moved it all around yesterday but now I don't like it :lol: Going to change it again :wink:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
:lol: Shelves on the wall? I solved my MOC space problem with some perspex shelves with a lip (so they can hold Star Cases etc).

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
:lol: Shelves on the wall? I solved my MOC space problem with some perspex shelves with a lip (so they can hold Star Cases etc).

It's a good idea but there's nowhere to do it, no suitable wall space. It's got to all fit in this one cabinet for now. What I'd like eventually is a proper man cave with two or three bookcases with doors along a wall so it can be spread out a bit and not all be crammed in.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Sounds like a plan. Mine were in my parents' loft from around 1999 to 2014, because i had no room. Finally moved to a bigger place 3 1/2 years ago and got them out for display 8) Worth the wait ;)

subzero

Sith Lord
Awesome collection, love seeing all those MOC's together, in great condition too.

Well done! 8)

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I have finally ventured into the world of acrylic :) My wife bought me a couple and then I got some more with Christmas money. I have to say they do look brilliant. Much better than Star cases, you can see the whole card much clearer. I put most of my Star Wars character Mocs in which are some of my favourites and in the best condition. I'm converted, need another eight now for the lower shelf! :p

883E799D-BAB1-45B6-B174-696AF35546AC.jpeg

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
I have finally ventured into the world of acrylic :) My wife bought me a couple and then I got some more with Christmas money. I have to say they do look brilliant. Much better than Star case, you can see the whole card much clearer. I put most of my Star Wars character Mocs in which are some of my favourites and in the best condition. I'm converted, need another eight now for the lower shelf! :p

DC431C38-7F31-4302-828E-80F79E148AC0.jpeg

47B863F3-7934-4CF2-A270-9EA1E4295843.jpeg

Looking good 8)

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Robstyley said:
I have finally ventured into the world of acrylic :) My wife bought me a couple and then I got some more with Christmas money. I have to say they do look brilliant. Much better than Star cases, you can see the whole card much clearer. I put most of my Star Wars character Mocs in which are some of my favourites and in the best condition. I'm converted, need another eight now for the lower shelf! :p

883E799D-BAB1-45B6-B174-696AF35546AC.jpeg

Nice Collection.

I agree on the Acrylic Cases they look much better and they stand up properly so everything displays better.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I've become a bit of a cardback collector (and seller) lately. I like them, they look great and they're affordable. Prices have got a bit daft for other stuff I'm after, last 17 figures etc. It's the back of the cards I'm interested in and any (major) differences between them. Palitoy cards are coming together, still after a few - a 20, some 41's, a 45b and some 65's. Also on the lookout for any more with Palitoy stickers or foreign variants. Have started on the Kenners too, but there's millions of them :eek:

E0CAA65B-2D62-4732-9234-47F22C43F36B.jpeg

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I'm now just three Ewoks away from finally completing my loose set, having just bought Han Carbonite. There's still a couple of accessories and variants I'm after as well but it's very nearly there. It's been a long and very enjoyable road.

C4DF8CC1-F58C-4D86-8FBA-072E493C7775.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom