Return of the MOC's

indianawars

Sith Lord
I've been focusing on doing a nice ROTJ MOC run this year, so I thought I'd do a new showcase that I would update with every 6 new additions I buy.
(Special thanks to the forum members that have helped me out and continue to help me out along the way - I truly appreciate it)

5tyijs.jpg

10pmwpv.jpg

21mvy50.jpg

ot0zz8.jpg

indianawars

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Nice looking run you are starting there. Are you trying to stick to offerless. (Lando aside but you have two anyway. Start of a focus ;) )

I felt sorry for Lando as I've never seen a focus on him before, so I thought to myself, 'what the heck!' :lol:
When I started out on my crusade, I just kept finding the offerless cards, but I'm not fussed really if they are offer or offerless, but in Lando case I just had to have him TWICE! Watch this space with Lando focus!...

Hugoagogo

Padawan
Nice collection Damien, I've just started ROTJ MOC (1 down), just not sure if I should stick to 65 backs. (I also prefer unpunched).

skywalker

Jedi Master
If you complete the set in this condition it will be stunning mate, you are off to a great start.

I did the sane thing last year I got to 38 ROTJ MOC same condition as your's,, then I lost the bug and sold up.. :( :( :(

benny100

Sith Lord
A lot of people think 12 backs are the set to have, but having grown up with these being the cards i saw in the shops, a run of these looks just as good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom