Replica Weapons

• Thread starter Deleted member 13169
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13169

I am planning on selling my vintage collection.

The guns I have are mostly vintage but I know there are a few replica's in amongst them, but I'm not sure how to reliably identify them. I am aware this is a huge issue for collectors so want to do the right thing and work out which is which.

I would appreciate any advice on how to reliably work out which is which, or is there a reputable way of getting them 'certified'?

Palifan

Sith Lord
I am planning on selling my vintage collection.

The guns I have are mostly vintage but I know there are a few replica's in amongst them, but I'm not sure how to reliably identify them. I am aware this is a huge issue for collectors so want to do the right thing and work out which is which.

I would appreciate any advice on how to reliably work out which is which, or is there a reputable way of getting them 'certified'?
Always tricky knowing for sure with weapons if you don't have some solid vintage examples that you know are 100% legit but this new site from some very seasoned collectors might help you get going - https://www.variantvillain.com/accessory-guide/

Best of luck with it and you can always ask here for a second opinion.

Ian

GLucas

Padawan
You can always use The Imperial Gunnery, made me more wise about repro. Or watch several vids on YouTube, they deal with floating issues, feeling and sound of repro guns and accessoires.

Best of luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom