Red Cape Bib Fortuna Stitching question

Oto

Padawan
I wonder if I could ask for some help please.

What colour should the stitching be on an authentic red cape Bib Fortuna?

For some reason I can't find this info anywhere.

Many Thanks for your help

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
James is right. The red cape bin fortuna was never "produced" as such. It was merely a prototype used for photographic purposes for advertisements in catalogues and posters etc.

Oto

Padawan
From what I understand the stitch doesn't take up dye and is bleach resistant. So a fake would have brown stitching. The info I can't find is the colour stitch used for the burgandy Lili. Every post I have read on the internet talks about white stitch but in reference to the white cape Bib Prototype. I'm assuming the stitch used for the burgandy would be the same burgandy as the cape but can't verify it. I found a bib with a burgandy cape with (I'm told) red stitching, wanted to check if this exists.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
If you contact Dennis (Stargeezer) on here, Im sure he has one and would be able to tell you. In fact Im sure there are a few people on here with one. Come on guys, help the fella out.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Here is a couple of pictures of a totally ****ed one I was thinking of buying a while ago.
It is in bad condition but you can get the general idear.
63cb3965.jpg

af47a38b.jpg

cc99a7ec.jpg

6cf96f42.jpg

1a0c1d82.jpg

Oto

Padawan
Thanks guys and thank you Stargeezer for the PM, you confirmed my suspicions and if I come across any more I'll send a piccie along.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom