Rebo Band

gustie

Sith Lord
Its taken me YEARS to complete this set! yes, i could have just bought a whole set but i had max rebo since forever and a sy snootles with no feather and ripped skirt... upgraded the snootles over a year ago and tracked down the mics seperatley on fleabay and recently got the clarinet after loosing on quite a few over time (they kept reaching £12-£15!) i finally won one for £7

the MCcool figure has some blue pen stains so i want a mint one lol
would you say the rebo figure has faded on the limbs? i know ive seen "whiter" limbs as thats how they fade

rebo_band.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
well done gustie

max has faded, originally the arms were the same colour as the body - though its quite hard to find an all blue one :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
It is REALLY hard to find a completely blue Max Rebo !

You're best bet would be to find a sealed tri logo and open a baggie (not recommending that :shock: ) as it has no window like the kenner release and I have seen
loadssssssss of kenner sealed sets with discolored limbs.

Sometimes you get lucky with lots but you might find a non played with set with a tri logo box, save you opening anything that doesn't need to be!
(+ he sucks anyway lol big blue elephant thing playing piano! who cares lol)

spoons

Grand Master
whiteskinnydroid said:
It is REALLY hard to find a completely blue Max Rebo !

You're best bet would be to find a sealed tri logo and open a baggie (not recommending that :shock: ) as it has no window like the kenner release and I have seen
loadssssssss of kenner sealed sets with discolored limbs.

Sometimes you get lucky with lots but you might find a non played with set with a tri logo box, save you opening anything that doesn't need to be!
(+ he sucks anyway lol big blue elephant thing playing piano! who cares lol)

I bough the tr-logo set, and the max in there was blue, he's on display now and probably fading by the minute :(

01AB

Jedi Knight
starwars-1.jpg

Heres mine, about as blue as I could find loose, wouldnt have been happy with a faded one in the collection. Have not long replaced my couple of other faded/discoloured figures (Snowtrooper, 8D8, Biker Scout) with minty ones...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom