rebel commander

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
gustie said:
snagbar said:
is that the black boots!!!!!!!!!!1

yeah :) very dark brown i thought tho...
There was one on RS the other week so I'm surprised one of you didn't buy it as it was only 120 euros !! :lol:

DarkbootsRebelSoldier120euroJan08.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ok smart arse!
I meant the boots look like some retard sat and painted his Rebel commander, rather than it coming out of the factory like that.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
It looks genuine to me but there is some light shining on the figure which is probably making the boots look shinier than they actually are.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
What's the background on the black boots RC then?
Did it come on any particular card, was it made by any particular company etc.

snagbar

Jedi Knight
got this one today.
short scarf variant.before anyone says it's a normal one cut off.bollocks.
the scarf is a different sculpt,allso notice it stops at an angle,if the normal scarf was stopped in same place it would be much wider .also on the pleated non pleated thread.there is two forms of unpleated,compare the skirts ,the 2 small pleats are very distinct,plus at the bottom of the centre pleat it is allso very defined compared to other one
unpleated015.jpg

snagbar

Jedi Knight
the head mould could be a "short shot" the face it's self has some creases on it as if not enough plastic was injected.but as i said the scarf is a slightly different sculpt quite a bit narrower.also the date stamp is not as clear.as we know kenner used different factories could have produced a run and then noticed scarf was different length ,corrected mould and then carried on

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom