quick football is starting

jayjedi

Sith Lord
mascherano just lost it, he got booked early on and then just kept gobbing off at the ref. he must have run 25 yards to argue with torres' yellow card. i think after ashley cole's perfermance on wednesday night the refs are going to get a bit more strict with that sort of reaction. well for the next week or so anyway :roll:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
arhh **** it after utd winning 3-0 today mate i dont need any other ones.

go on then what is really worth reading.... slept through the earthquake.... got a ps3, which is a fantastic machine

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
arhh **** it after utd winning 3-0 today mate i dont need any other ones.

go on then what is really worth reading.... slept through the earthquake.... got a ps3, which is a fantastic machine

i slept through as well .few tiles have come of roof and christmas tree had fell over loft hatch .got little one a wii for christmas but she prefers ds as does me and kaz so gonna have to get another to stop everyone fighting over it

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Mascherano was an idiot and Reina had a shocker but it's never easy for 10 men to play against 12 !! :evil:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Mascherano was a muppet for running 30 yards to ask the ref what Torres had been booked for, no complaints about that!
I genuinely don't think his first yellow was merited. A warning would have sufficed. I don't think it was any worse than Rooney's tackle on Reina, or a tackle put in by some United player 5 mins after his booking (my view in the pub was so bad I couldn't tell if it was Scholes or Anderson!). As for Torres getting booked, that is a ****ing joke, he was fouled solidly for 20 seconds building up to it AND by 3 different United players. All the bloke wanted was his free kick!

I wouldn't have any complaints about both being booked for dissent if it was a regular thing, BUT teams (I'm lookin at Chelsea here) do it en masse EVERY ****ING week, and get away with it. Masch does it once and gets sent off!
I don't think it affected the outcome of the game mind. United were the better team before that and obviously after it. Chances are they would have won anyway, especially with Reina employing his new tactic of jump BEHIND the guy trying to head the ball! :roll:

I'm just very ****ed off that Steve Bennett decided to start punishing people for dissent this week. Especially, as it ruined the game and handed United 3 points on a plate (albeit, 3 points they looked like getting anyway).

Ohh and fair play to Rooney (the ugly wee wanker) for not fallin over when Carragher fouled him inside 5 mins.

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
It was disappointing that the other Liverpool players weren't looking out for Mascherano a bit more and dragged him away. Xabi Alonso was right there as it all started and only half-heartedly put out a hand to block him off.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
the torres booking was very unfair, but i think all the refs had been told to crack down on dissent. alonso did try and stop mascherano but he wouldn't have it. and would it have made any difference if others had of tried?
reina did **** up twice but he did make 4 or 5 fantastic saves as well so it is a bit unfair just to blame him..... did steven gerrard play?????????????

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:
did steven gerrard play?????????????
I think he was stood next to Ronaldo most of the day because he did nothing as well apart from waste free kicks and miss a virtual open goal until he got lucky with the header!! :evil:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I went and played pool (very badly) when Mascherano got sent off.
I heard the game but didn't bother even trying to watch it. :(

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nah mate, I was just parking the car when you phoned. I was in a pub, but sober (been on wagon for 6 months now), so that's how I sound............all the time! :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Just lost interest in drinking, which to my mates makes me gay! :roll: :lol:
I was drunk on my birthday, but other than that not a drop since October.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
got to admit in the last year or so i haven't been pissed either. nearly 2 years ago we had a bbq at my mums. i got pissed on bud, champange and vodka. i was reaching and puking for 2 days and it totally ****ed up my weekend. i have the odd tin at home with a meal but thats about it, after a couple of beers i always seem to have a ****ing headache the next day. plus i have to be a bit careful as my old man had a stroke at 49 . he was as fit as a fiddle, vegetarian and never smoked. he is still adamant it was the fact he drank ( at home but had a lot of parties ) too much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom