Pulsar's Universe

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Hi guys

Like a lot of you, I've suddenly found myself with a little more time to myself so thought I'd put it to good use.
I've started to shift a load of my stuff and bring all of it together as it was apart in 3 different properties.
My display and photo taking abilities won't be up there but it will evolve all the time and i will endeavour to post at least a couple of pics every day or two, ya know, just to pass the time :p
My collection over the years has mainly been SW based but i have ventured from time to time.

Regards
Paul

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200413-204453.png
    Screenshot_20200413-204453.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot_20200413-204506.png
    Screenshot_20200413-204506.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 235

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Ah thanks guys.
Phil, i couldn't possibly tell you sir :p
Jabba, i totally agree mate, my photo taking skills will get better and i will post more and better detailed pics throughout this thread i promise.

Regards
Paul

Attachments

• 20200414_105926.jpg
    20200414_105926.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 205

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Love the pics and keep them coming. Paul has one of the best collections around, simply stunning stuff. Hope you're safe and well buddy.

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Andyclarke said:
Love the pics and keep them coming. Paul has one of the best collections around, simply stunning stuff. Hope you're safe and well buddy.

Well chuff me, how're you doing buddy? Thanks for the comment and all good this end mate cheers.
Must be two years since you was last over mate.
Time for another curry methinks :wink:
Ya know what, one of my local ones being open and delivering has kept me going pal, stopped me cracking up.

Although when i did first ask them "Do you deliver?"
He replied, "No sir, only chicken or lamb"

:|

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Pulsar said:
Andyclarke said:

Well chuff me, how're you doing buddy? Thanks for the comment and all good this end mate cheers.
Ya know what, one of my local ones being open and delivering has kept me going pal, stopped me cracking up.

:lol: :lol: Always up for a curry and a Pulsar museum visit! When all this is over will give you a shout. See if Gary is up for it too. You've a full time job sorting your stuff out!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Love the Battlestar, Buck R and Tron figures (as well as that glorious Shreedies box!). Your 12" collection is jaw dropping as well, truly stunning :shock:

Thanks for sharing and so nice to see :D

Ian

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Been wiating for a limelight from you for years Paul, good to see some of the other lines make an appearance too, a man after my own heart.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Cheers
Mark

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Andyclarke said:
Pulsar said:
Andyclarke said:

:lol: :lol: Always up for a curry and a Pulsar museum visit! When all this is over will give you a shout. See if Gary is up for it too. You've a full time job sorting your stuff out!

You'd better do sir although i don't chat with Gary as much as i should.
I'm not even sure if he ventures on here anymore?
And yes you're correct, it will take a while although it doesn't help when i keep buying stuff :p

Regards
Paul

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Palifan said:
Love the Battlestar, Buck R and Tron figures (as well as that glorious Shreedies box!). Your 12" collection is jaw dropping as well, truly stunning :shock:

Ian

Thanks Ian, appreciated.
Okay this is just for you although it's an older pic before i cleared this room.
Two of my fave items are the blue box on the bottom shelf full of case fresh Draconian Guards and the prototype 12" Cylon Commander.

Regards
Paul

Attachments

• 20200414_222508.jpg
    20200414_222508.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 72

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
SublevelStudios said:
Been wiating for a limelight from you for years Paul, good to see some of the other lines make an appearance too, a man after my own heart.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Cheers
Mark

How the devil are you Mark? 8)
I have a pic for you too, it's an older one and one of the items on it i no longer have.

Ya git! :wink:

Regards
Paul

Attachments

• 20200414_225658.jpg
    20200414_225658.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 73

Palifan

Sith Lord
Pulsar said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Thanks Ian, appreciated.
Okay this is just for you although it's an older pic before i cleared this room.
Two of my fave items are the blue box on the bottom shelf full of case fresh Draconian Guards and the prototype 12" Cylon Commander.

Regards
Paul

Now that's what I'm talking about! :shock: :shock: :D

That's a great looking collection and I can see why you highlighted the two things you did, very nice. The 12" Cylon has been something on my list for a while now and that's pretty impressive that you have a prototype as well.

Thanks for thinking of me Paul,

Ian

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
No worries sir.

Okay guys here's the next daily fix.
Vintage COTT

Attachments

• 20200415_101327.jpg
    20200415_101327.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 20200415_101253.jpg
    20200415_101253.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 67
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom