Prune Face Lili Ledy help

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys what is the correct rifle for lili ledy prunce face, looks like the lili ledy tig guide ID one weapon as lili ledy and the tig weapon guide another weapon variant :?

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2135p15-the-lili-ledy-guide-discussion-thread-part-1

http://www.imperialgunnery.com/theriflessection.htm

walkie

Sith Lord
Without checking my figure I'm not 100% sure to be honest. I'll have a look tomorrow.

Lee

Padawan
This picture may help you a bit - it's difficult to get the colour difference when taking a snap
but the Ledy is at the top. James mentions the colour difference and yes, the Ledy should be
more of a richer brown colour. Much easier to tell in hand when you have the ledy and kenner
side by side
CIMG0502-001_zps93f0ed19.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Lee said:
This picture may help you a bit - it's difficult to get the colour difference when taking a snap
but the Ledy is at the top. James mentions the colour difference and yes, the Ledy should be
more of a richer brown colour. Much easier to tell in hand when you have the ledy and kenner
side by side
CIMG0502-001_zps93f0ed19.jpg

Thanks Lee I think that helps :wink:

walkie

Sith Lord
Better late then never....

qLDiCdH.jpg

Left to Right: Kenner Prune Face / Lili Ledy Prune Face

q5ZGrEx.jpg

Top to Bottom: Kenner Rifle Brown / Lili Ledy Rifle Reddish

WZVLhRH.jpg

Left to Right: Kenner Prune Face / Lili Ledy Prune Face

The Ledy rifle can be distinguished by the reddish colour, note my epm (mold circles) match lee's.

The Ledy cape can ne distinguished by the unique (I hope!!) cut on the hole for the head.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom