Prototypes & pre production

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Hi all , just curious about the availability and prices of pre production / prototypes. I don't know much about them myself and am just interested in gaging an idea on prices for say a loose figure or proof card ? And also where would be the best place to find these kind of items up for sale ?

TIA :)

Or this.......ouch :shock:

You got to have deep pockets :lol:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F132587506026

I used to have Leia poncho. Was pretty cool but a bastard to display. Just remembered to buy items with a paper trail you can follow back to the original source. Sellers should be quite happy to let you check it out before purchasing.

TWOFOOT said:
Just remember to buy items with a paper trail you can follow back to the original source.

Wow that really sounds like a pain and too much of a hassle, especially with that much money involved, and again with selling it on at a later date etc. :?

subzero said:
TWOFOOT said:
Just remember to buy items with a paper trail you can follow back to the original source.

Wow that really sounds like a pain and too much of a hassle, especially with that much money involved, and again with selling it on at a later date etc. :?

With soooooooo many fakes about unfortunately it's a necessary evil. :(

TWOFOOT said:
subzero said:
TWOFOOT said:

With soooooooo many fakes about unfortunately it's a necessary evil. :(

Think i'll stay well clear of those, like forever, plus the price anyway just doesn't justify it for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom