Price Query & wanted Vehicles/Creatures Boxed

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
So after almost 15 years of not buying vintage SW toys i am sniffing around a few things. But after so long i am a bit out of step on what a good price is or isn't.
I am not fussed on box condition (as long as there is a box) - or Kenner v Palitoy etc. But i am looking at a few things and working out where to start:

I am looking at/for:
X-wing fighter
Snowspeeder
Wampa
Tauntaun
Slave 1

all have to be complete and good condition toy, but any box in any condition

Just looking to get a read on a sensible price and if anyone has anything that fits the mark would be keen to know.
Tar
matt

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi mate

hopefully the knowledgeable guys will chip in on pricing

i usually look on completed eBay sales to get a feel for prices

im after a loose Rancor and was surprised on the prices of those on eBay

sales on here seem to have dried up with a lot of guys going to FB etc for buying and selling

the good thing for you is that he items you are looking for are pretty plentiful, but again pricing is way higher than a few years ago on vintage

maybe put your wants up on most wanted thread on here, and like I said hopefully the knowledgeable guys on here will chip in with some pricing advice

good luck and welcome back to the vintage arena!!

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah - blown away by the price jumps.

I have bitten the ebay bullet and bought a few things this morning - Snowspeeder, Wampa, Tri-Pod Cannon and Rebel Cannon,
nothing outrageous, but way more than the last time i did this...

Anyway - Tauntaun, X Wing and then maybe an AT-AT and Slave 1 next - having a real Hoth and ESB moment.

I have bits of a Rebel Transporter here already so may just need a box and a few bits to finish that off.

I'm glad i don't need to buy figures - some of those proces are beyond nuts now...

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Snagged a few bits quickly there :)

Will try to focus on looking for a Box for the Rebel Transport and an AT-AT for now. (the rabbit hole is deep and slippy :) )

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Mix of stuff I'm looking for right now.

Vintage Ewok Village

Power of the Jedi vehicles (Tie Bomber, Tie Interceptor, B-Wing, Snowspeeder, Carbon Chamber)

Power of the Force vehicles (Skiff, Y-Wing) - Skiff, Y-Wing and F/X-X-Wing now found (expensive day...)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom