Pregnant women are batshit crazy.....discuss

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Literally almost fell off the sofa laughing at the thread title! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think I got lucky actually, as my wife was fine right through, her sister and my sister-in-law though, absolutely bloody mental and neither recovered after either.. its like they're the first two people to ever have children... :roll:

lejackal

Grand Master
The first time around nothing much changed, increased nesting instinct maybe but that was about it. This time, particularly the last couple of weeks, I think she's actually gone mad.

Gaz46&2

Padawan
The missus was ****ing mental when we couldn't conceive. I'd often be woken in the middle of the night and find her on top, trying to extract the life out of me. When she was pregnant, she was fine - just ate like a pig.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
A friend of mine tells a story about coming home one Saturday afternoon to find his pregnant wife sat in the back yard by the coal bunker squeezing salad cream onto lumps of coal and then licking it off......as you do

lejackal

Grand Master
weasel said:
A friend of mine tells a story about coming home one Saturday afternoon to find his pregnant wife sat in the back yard by the coal bunker squeezing salad cream onto lumps of coal and then licking it off......as you do
Now that's a craving and a half

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I'm a little further along Carl, my 2nd one's one next week but I know exactly what you mean. It's a combination of hormones and tiredness. My wife was mad as a tree at times. I've got news - it might not end when baby arrives! :eek: Our 2nd is more difficult than the first, wakes in the night usually a couple of times. The general tiredness of broken sleep, work, running a house and looking after two little ones means we're both as mad as a tree at the mo :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
just this minute had to shave the wifes legs due to her now not being able to reach past the bump. It was like shaving Chewbacca, wish she'd asked me a few weeks back. two strokes and the blade was blunt

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
just this minute had to shave the wifes legs due to her now not being able to reach past the bump. It was like shaving Chewbacca, wish she'd asked me a few weeks back. two strokes and the blade was blunt

Now that's true love. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
I'm a little further along Carl, my 2nd one's one next week but I know exactly what you mean. It's a combination of hormones and tiredness. My wife was mad as a tree at times. I've got news - it might not end when baby arrives! :eek: Our 2nd is more difficult than the first, wakes in the night usually a couple of times. The general tiredness of broken sleep, work, running a house and looking after two little ones means we're both as mad as a tree at the mo :lol:
Yep, a few short weeks and the sleepless nights start. We got lucky first time around so you can guarantee this one will be a sod

lejackal

Grand Master
Stuart Skinner said:
Yep, got that request as well. You must be about the same as me now I think, finish line almost in sight?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom