POTF original yak face on ebay for £70!!! DODGY seller

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Ok so I've had a number of pms from Fred he tells me he is 16 and would like me to partner him and that there will be gold coming my way if I do, I have a number of pms after that and tell him he's my new best mate and that scamming isn't the way forward, he tells me that he now realises that he has done wrong and then withdraws the bulk lot of ships he has for sale, I tell him that there is a website where a number of us have chatted about his scam he then asks can I give him the details as to this topic I say no I would have to chat with the guys first ( since I felt the little **** is upto something) I then tell him that if he came on the website ( no address given to him) that I wouldn't be able to fight his corner as the people on here are my best best mates and he is only my best mate, so do I give him it? Or is he then going to be just a complete pain.

TwistedMetal said:
Ok so I've had a number of pms from Fred he tells me he is 16 and would like me to partner him and that there will be gold coming my way if I do, I have a number of pms after that and tell him he's my new best mate and that scamming isn't the way forward, he tells me that he now realises that he has done wrong and then withdraws the bulk lot of ships he has for sale, I tell him that there is a website where a number of us have chatted about his scam he then asks can I give him the details as to this topic I say no I would have to chat with the guys first ( since I felt the little **** is upto something) I then tell him that if he came on the website ( no address given to him) that I wouldn't be able to fight his corner as the people on here are my best best mates and he is only my best mate, so do I give him it? Or is he then going to be just a complete pain.

Tbh matey this site could well and truly do without people like him.
once a liar, always a liar in my opinion.
sure others will agree.
Say NO to Fred!;-)

JFK

Jedi Master
He's got gold now :eek: !! liar,he puts pinnochio to shame,still could be good ripping the piss out off :lol:

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Hey Darren just so you know I don't think he's called Fred I just told him that was the name I would call him by since I didn't know his name :)

JFK

Jedi Master
His eBay account was live from 23 Oct 2013 and within 24 hrs he has feedback as a seller within 24hrs so it's a fast service !!! I think the identity lies within the feedback account seand1645 high red feedback, hes probably sold a few things already to people,so if there's no goods turning up then there's gonna be a few angry punters,just can't understand why the low value, has he admired to not having the goods? Because he has 2 items still listed!

Jez

Sith Lord
I don't do the lottery, I'll never go in to the bookies, I wouldn't be able to help out with any gambling tips, but Scott my good man, I do wager that this chump is a twat.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom