POTF original yak face on ebay for £70!!! DODGY seller

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wonder how long it would take for him to realise I was taking the piss if I just keep asking him obscure SW items.
Bet he's got EVERYTHING I ask for

JFK

Jedi Master
I saw the items listed and thought I was dreaming,but why scam buyers with vintage toys,would it be more clever to go with high end items like a patek philippe watch or carrier ring! If your gonna scam why vintage toys?? That's what I don't get????? Ps I'm jason and good morning, im now off to waste 2 more hours of my life by watching vettel win again and again and again,hey maybe the eBay dude could think big and list up sennas mclaren racing car!! If your going to scam atleast think big!!

monkeyboy

Padawan
[quote"JFK"]I saw the items listed and thought I was dreaming,but why scam buyers with vintage toys,would it be more clever to go with high end items like a patek philippe watch or carrier ring! If your gonna scam why vintage toys?? That's what I don't get?/quote]

Thick amateur scammer that's why, his scams would have been much more feasible (and lucrative) with £1000 or more buy it now tags.
When you see palitoy jawas going for 15k in the tabloids it's easy to see how criminals fancy targeting the vintage toy market.

JFK

Jedi Master
monkeyboy said:
[quote"JFK"]I saw the items listed and thought I was dreaming,but why scam buyers with vintage toys,would it be more clever to go with high end items like a patek philippe watch or carrier ring! If your gonna scam why vintage toys?? That's what I don't get?/quote]

Thick amateur scammer that's why, his scams would have been much more feasible (and lucrative) with £1000 or more buy it now tags.
When you see palitoy jawas going for 15k in the tabloids it's easy to see how criminals fancy targeting the vintage toy market.[/quote they would have to be a theking thick ****er,I second that-anyway I'm off to list up a entire country for sale on evil bay on a buy it now,ill get me atlas out and pick one,I wonder how much Cuba is worth?????? The possibilities are endless!!! Anyone need a 1940s V2 rocket?

JFK said:
monkeyboy said:

When you see palitoy jawas going for 15k in the tabloids it's easy to see how criminals fancy targeting the vintage toy market.[/quote they would have to be a theking thick ****er,I second that-anyway I'm off to list up a entire country for sale on evil bay on a buy it now,ill get me atlas out and pick one,I wonder how much Cuba is worth?????? The possibilities are endless!!! Anyone need a 1940s V2 rocket?

Good comment!
It is worrying how many gullible people are out there that actually bid on things without doing their homework! so easy to see why certain people fall for such scams

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Guys guys you've got it totally wrong - thick amateur scammer. No no, you couldn't be more wrong.
Here is what he emailed me -

. Let me tell you a little information about myself to begin with. I have never used Ebay before and to be honest I don't really like it, people always seem to bargain for profit which I don't like. I'm not looking to sell the items for what they're worth, though money is not to be ignored, what is mostly important to me as an avid, devoted collector is to find a home for them, and you seem like a person that would understand that.
You say you have a budget which is appealing about you, you're willing to start a collection not for profit but because you're a fan like I am and millions of other Star Wars fans. I was present at the Holywood premiers in 1977 back when the first movie came out 'A new hope' starring Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford, I met the man himself - George Lucas - seven times in my life and got him to dedicate items for me, as well as the founder of ObiRanch, who is a close friend of mine.

Jesus you guys have really missed out here - top quality goods and a friend to the Stars.
Not only will I soon have super rare vintage toys but will hanging out with Steve and George - don't worry I'll send all you jealous buggers pictures :D

Joe

Grand Master
Stormtrooper37 said:
TwistedMetal said:
Hey changing the subject does anyone on this forum actually own a POTF yak Moc? And if so how much are they worth as I've never seen one.

Hey Scott

see this link to give you an idea of a genuine POTF Yak Face and final selling price Oct 2013

Paul

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-POTF-1984-Yak-Face-MOC-/111185698935?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e32f2077&nma=true&si=JaZdBMnmZzawQIEgTtprZspONT4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The Yak you linked was fake Paul :lol:

db94 said:
Guys guys you've got it totally wrong - thick amateur scammer. No no, you couldn't be more wrong.
Here is what he emailed me -

. Let me tell you a little information about myself to begin with. I have never used Ebay before and to be honest I don't really like it, people always seem to bargain for profit which I don't like. I'm not looking to sell the items for what they're worth, though money is not to be ignored, what is mostly important to me as an avid, devoted collector is to find a home for them, and you seem like a person that would understand that.
You say you have a budget which is appealing about you, you're willing to start a collection not for profit but because you're a fan like I am and millions of other Star Wars fans. I was present at the Holywood premiers in 1977 back when the first movie came out 'A new hope' starring Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford, I met the man himself - George Lucas - seven times in my life and got him to dedicate items for me, as well as the founder of ObiRanch, who is a close friend of mine.

Jesus you guys have really missed out here - top quality goods and a friend to the Stars.
Not only will I soon have super rare vintage toys but will hanging out with Steve and George - don't worry I'll send all you jealous buggers pictures :D

Unreal the lengths of blantant bullshit some people try and use! The guy told me he was 17 and paypal needed approval because he was under 18!
I have his sort code, account number and name. Maybe I should shame and share!

db94 said:
absolutelysuperb said:
The guy told me he was 17 and paypal needed approval because he was under 18!

You mean I aint getting to meet George :cry:

Feel free to send him your hard earned money!;-)

Bank is Santander
Name:MR A R RABIA
Sort Code: 09/01/28
Account Number:52310952

walkie

Sith Lord
absolutelysuperb said:
db94 said:
absolutelysuperb said:
The guy told me he was 17 and paypal needed approval because he was under 18!

You mean I aint getting to meet George :cry:

Feel free to send him your hard earned money!;-)

Bank is Santander
Name:MR A R RABIA
Sort Code: 09/01/28
Account Number:52310952

Shame we don't have his address a turd in a box would be better!

JFK

Jedi Master
He's got feedback, so I wonder what he sold? Maybe a Aston Martin db9 £80 bar?

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Stormtrooper37 said:
TwistedMetal said:
Hey changing the subject does anyone on this forum actually own a POTF yak Moc? And if so how much are they worth as I've never seen one.

Hey Scott

see this link to give you an idea of a genuine POTF Yak Face and final selling price Oct 2013

Paul

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-POTF-1984-Yak-Face-MOC-/111185698935?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e32f2077&nma=true&si=JaZdBMnmZzawQIEgTtprZspONT4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The Yak you linked was fake Paul :lol:

:oops:

Good job I only buy Trilogos, Meccano's and Harberts :lol:

Ebay is a minefied :x

JFK

Jedi Master
I have 2 carded tri logos but not potf and one is graded and one is with Steve ward being graded at the moment and it's perfect nick no 99p sticker unpunched and crisp, fingers crossed its a 85, 80 minnimun easy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom