POTF original yak face on ebay for £70!!! DODGY seller

Hi all,
there is a POTF yak face for sale on ebay- item number 261315508047

The seller has 1 feedback rating
He does NOT offer cash on collection on any item he is selling
He needs payment via bank transfer and does NOT accept paypal.
Oh, and he'll send it by ECONOMY delivery as it is the cheapest, so no tracking available.
Hmmm

The figure is worth a fortune as you all know.
Just thought i'd share
:?

walkie

Sith Lord
What a ****in prick, I just messaged him on eBay.

He offered me the fett,yak and sand crawler for £200 hahahaha!!!

Guess what bank transfer only, not even cash on collection.

Scam alert !!!!

walkie said:
What a ****in prick, I just messaged him on eBay.

He offered me the fett,yak and sand crawler for £200 hahahaha!!!

Guess what bank transfer only, not even cash on collection.

Scam alert !!!!

A total arse of a scammer indeed!
Deserves to be shot!

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
He's offered me yak for £55.00 because he says it takes 90 days to set up paypal and that yak would be sold buy then, what a wanker.

TwistedMetal said:
I told the prick I would come to his house to pick it up but he turned me down scamming tosspot.

No good matey!
Now we have all been told the same lies it's becoming obvious it is a blatant scam!
I've just reported the listing to ebay, would encourage others to do so to stop this idiotic cretin screwing anyone over!

kieatky

Jedi Master
Just seen his sandcrawler listing and thought the pictures looked familiar, the thieving git has just knicked them from a genuine auction over on E-Bay France. :x

kieatky said:
Just seen his sandcrawler listing and thought the pictures looked familiar, the thieving git has just knicked them from a genuine auction over on E-Bay France. :x

More listings going on by the hour that he has simply not got and offering at stupidly low prices.
The guy is a clown

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Hey changing the subject does anyone on this forum actually own a POTF yak Moc? And if so how much are they worth as I've never seen one.

TwistedMetal said:
Hey changing the subject does anyone on this forum actually own a POTF yak Moc? And if so how much are they worth as I've never seen one.

I don't own one myself -the 2005 action figure price guide puts the POTF version at £1750. not sure is this is right for todays market??

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
6 bids on Yak face already -
I sent him a message asking about his other items, he replied that he had been collecting since '70 when the first Jedi film came out!
Think I'll have some fun and offer him some serious cash if I can buy the lot. Wonder how many messages he'll reply to and how many ridiculous hoops I can make the bastard jump through.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
TwistedMetal said:

Hey Scott

see this link to give you an idea of a genuine POTF Yak Face and final selling price Oct 2013

Paul

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-POTF-1984-Yak-Face-MOC-/111185698935?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e32f2077&nma=true&si=JaZdBMnmZzawQIEgTtprZspONT4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
check the reply I got from him -

Hi just sold the sandcrawler via bank transfer sorry! I only have Bobba and Yak Face left if you offer?

Mmmmm, what should I offer him

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom