Poncho's MOC Budget Collection 2012-2015 (updated 08/03/16)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great update and it's good to see that you've still managed to stick to your original 2012 budget! :D

Still only half way through the year so look forward to maybe an end of year round up?

Ian

poncho

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Great update and it's good to see that you've still managed to stick to your original 2012 budget! :D

Still only half way through the year so look forward to maybe an end of year round up?

Ian
cheers ian, ive semi retired from hunting the low end moc's the prices have shot up alot of late :| and 20 pieces seemed a good number to stop at. il probably get a some more knowing me :lol: , i got one recently buts its missing a weapon so its not part of the collection yet. And yes i think i will do end of year round up who knows what il find

poncho

Grand Master
pizzathehutt said:
am jealous!

looking forward to watching this collection grow.

SAVORY100 said:
Brilliant! Collecting as it should be... Hunting, finding, honest!

cheers pizza and savory :D i'l keep hunting but as not hard as i have. being a house husband and all :lol:

currently finding out info on the shops these were originally bought from, well the ones with price stickers on obviously lol

Bok

Padawan
That's a great collection - and the tri logo Gamorrean Guard for a tenner :shock: - I'd be well chuffed too!!! :D

poncho

Grand Master
Bok said:
That's a great collection - and the tri logo Gamorrean Guard for a tenner :shock: - I'd be well chuffed too!!! :D
Cheers bok. I remember it well it was may 4th funnily enough a carboot sale, the guy had modern carded stuff and i asked if he had anything else and he slung the gg on the table i asked how much and whipped out £10 he asked for i didnt haggle for that price and was on my way grinning all the way home. It was also the first time id seen vintage at a carboot for many years it also got me into collecting again as my love for colleting was dwindling at that point

x-pack

Grand Master
Averaging £16 each :shock: Can't beat that for collecting these days. Some lovely pieces there. Love the Emperor card :)

poncho

Grand Master
theslider said:
Great collection, are you going to go for reseals as well?
hey ste cheers :D

reseals dont appeal to me. i like the idea theyve never been opened and not been touched since the production line all those years ago, and the fact that moc are still knocking round and can be found from none collectors still amazes me.

poncho

Grand Master
its been over 12 months since i last updated my budget/beater moc show case.

I gave up in april of last year but after the positive comments i got I decided to keep on looking for cheaper mocs I have now included the purchases from may 2014 to december 2014 and shop sticker info. enjoy 8)

mumbo

Sith Lord
Great work there Poncho 8) sadly you have been priced out of the market due to the hysteria that now surrounds Star Wars collecting :(

poncho

Grand Master
mumbo said:
Great work there Poncho 8) sadly you have been priced out of the market due to the hysteria that now surrounds Star Wars collecting :(
Very true mumbo ive picked up a couple this year but slim pickings due too the price hike....grrrrr...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom