Pomse2001 Collection Updated 16-09-2023

.Q.

Jedi Master
Oooohh, very sexy glasslite, gorgeous figures and those Ties are probably top of my wish list, they look so hardcore all black and mean! Lovely stuff.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Q, thanks mate for the big words :D

Sorry but the tie fighters are not black, but they are hardcore and mean :lol: The Tie fighter is very dark grey and the interceptor is very shiny light grey color 8)

Hi Andy thanks mate for the kind words :wink: yes the design layout is fantastic, they did some awesome design layout. There is also a X-Wing, but I do not have that one :cry:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Cc4rhu, Thanks mate for the kind words :D

Hi Jorn, thanks you are so kind. Stealing my droids, omg. :cry: I have to seal the doors before you come to Denmark :lol: Thanks for the warning :lol: Are you sure this are the Droids you are looking for ? :lol:

tundra9

Sith Lord
Oh I've been looking for them for many years, but they've never been for sale for what I consider a decent price,
so I'm coming for yours! :twisted:
Just kidding, the collection looks top notch, I especially like the POTF shelf, can I steal the Skiff if I leave the droids alone? :p

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Jorn, I understand. I am also looking after a few figures for a decent price :lol:

Thanks you are so kind :D No no you may not steal my skiff :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I thought it was time to update my thread :D

I have updated my potf picture with a few new figures and I have added a picture of my small Ewok collection.

chazb73

Sith Lord
I think I said it to you before buddy, but those POTF boxes are so good :D - i would love to see a pic of your jawa's my friend :p

Pomse2001

Grand Master
chazb73 said:
I think I said it to you before buddy, but those POTF boxes are so good :D - i would love to see a pic of your jawa's my friend :p

Thanks andy, I know you have said it before, but I like to hear it again :lol:

About the Jawas, your wish is my command, next picture will be my Jawa collection :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Nick_IoW said:
Pomse2001 said:
Thanks Nick for the kind words, so where should my potf playset go ? :lol:

I'm sure I can think of a spot for them! :wink:

And where's this Jawa collection? :lol:

May I guess a place in Denmark :p

updated my collection in the first post with a picture of my little jawa's collection. It is nothing compared to the Jawa king, Nick :oops:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Nick_IoW said:
Ahh I love to see those little guys - nice collection of Jawas mate :)

Nick

Thanks Nick, someday I will also have a huge jawa's collection, just like the king :wink:

Latest posts

Top Bottom