Phantom Shadow

jayjedi

Sith Lord
really sad , i have only just read the thread and i am sure he will be missed , i didn't know him but have spoken to him via these boards, i remember we gave him a hard ( but good humoured) time about his fetish/focus on erg. he took it well and had a bit of banter back. how old was he? did he have kids ? we know so little about each other in some respects :(

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'm not entirely sure, I don't think he was any older than most of us, early to mid thirties, to the best of my knowledge he didn't have any kids.
Maybe Coco knows more about him than I do. Like most of you I only "met" him on here.

cocofstar

Sith Lord
I only met Andy once and I got the impression he was in his mid to late thirties and didn't have any kids as far as I know.

We exchanged many, many PMs between each other and his sense of humour was legendary. We aint got too many Vintage collectors in Northern Ireland and when you lose someone like Andy it has a huge impact :cry:

saber

Jedi Knight
sounds like he was a generally good guy

never knew him either but sympathies to his family

Joe

Grand Master
Shocking news to come back to, Andy was an awesome guy and I spoke with him at some length in private about many different things before I took a break.

I was really taken back when I heard the news about Andy, still really don't know what to say apart from rest in peace friend, you really were one of the good guys!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom