penny pinching pay pal

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i know this is only 25p but dont they make enough money

i sent Ã'£20 to jay and mis spelt his email ....twice.so instead of just not doing the transaction pay pal still took 40 quid out of my bank and put it in my paypal.then charged me 25p to put it back in my bank.its just ****ing pure greed

jayjedi

Sith Lord
typical scouser moaning about 25p :lol: :lol:

no wonder liverpool are 80 million in debt . looks like the yanks are gonna bail you out though.......oh the humility of sharing a stadium :lol: :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
typical scouser moaning about 25p :lol: :lol:

no wonder liverpool are 80 million in debt . looks like the yanks are gonna bail you out though.......oh the humility of sharing a stadium :lol: :wink:

least it not against the fans wishes :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nah the sharing a stadium thing was before the first Yank found his mate and decided to do it 50/50. They have both accepted that there won't be a stadium share.

Not sure what to make of the takeover though, not sure I like being owned by some redneck trailer trash Yank (albeit a very rich one). I guess if he puts money into the club and we are able to compete on a more even footing financially, then it should be a good thing.
Time will tell, I guess.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
there is nothing stopping them 6 months or a year down the line coming out with " no other feasable alternative" or "not financially viable"

so far the glazers have been fine, money for transfers, not interfered and the clubs doing better now than when they took over .

you will never please all the fans and i am sure there will be a few of the kop moaning but times change and football teams are now a buisness and like all buisnesses can be bought for the right price

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
True (hopefully it won't happen though), true (I'm obviosuly disapointed they haven't destroyed United, but then they never were gonna do anythin like that) and true!

****, I agree with a United fan about 3 things to do with footy! :?
Either I'm losing it, or (for once) I found a United fan who doesn't talk out of his ass all the time!?

jayjedi

Sith Lord
weasel said:
True (hopefully it won't happen though), true (I'm obviosuly disapointed they haven't destroyed United, but then they never were gonna do anythin like that) and true!

****, I agree with a United fan about 3 things to do with footy! :?
Either I'm losing it, or (for once) I found a United fan who doesn't talk out of his ass all the time!?

well not all the time :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom