Paypal not letting me send funds OS F&F payment

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey fellas, anyone else ever had this problem, trying to send some funds to the UK from Australia via F&F payment for the last few weeks and I keep getting a message saying this function is not available at the moment. Tried calling PP but gave up after 45mins and sent multiple messages through their system with no reply.

****in Paypal numptys. :evil:

Cheers Ryan

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Yeah it's more than just the one transaction though mate this has been going on for close to a month, I've done that the other times to avoid missing the item but at this point I want to know why I'm being denied the option. It starts adding up every time you have to add the 4% when it shouldn't be needed as I'm dealing with people I trust.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
All fixed thanks Hooch!

In case others encounter the same issue for some unknown reason it works fine if you are using the classic site. God forbid all those fees we pay goes towards a website that actually works :?

itfciain

Grand Master
I've had it intermittently for weeks now - and have even tried the Classic Site route - basically I can send money goods payment or gift in a foreign currency (so I pay fees) but can't send gift payment in GBP even though there is money in the account - have messaged P/P about 10 times and not had a single response

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Bugger you're having the same issue Iain, Hooch had been having similar trouble hence he's worked out a way around it. I had no trouble sending local F&F payments but when I tried to send in £ to the UK is when I had trouble. As you've said PP are no help at all.

itfciain

Grand Master
Yes, I wonder if there is something to do with money laundering laws - everyone is getting hot on that now

Although I do find it amazing that you can still send money if you pay them a fee - who would have thought :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom