Palitoys....one more needed.....

Jim1974

Padawan
Hi Guys,

Thought I'd share a pic of my palitoy set here in the hope that someone would take pity on me and sell me a top of the range Greedo to complete the set.......look you can see I have a space reserved for him, the power droid has turned his back on luke xwing and needs greedo to look at...... :)

Jim

Joe

Grand Master
Wow Jim that is a nice set! Good luck in finding your Greedo, sure it can't be as hard to track down as some of those pieces were!

Grant

Sith Lord
Hello Jim,

What a set mate. Awesome. Now are you gonna sell me that Jawa proof card or what bud. :wink: :D

Grant. 8)

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Almost there Jim,gotta say the pic looks amazing 8) 8) !!!!!!!!!

Gives me something to aim for,I'm sure a decent Greedo must surface sooner or later.

I'll trade my 85 Greedo for your Luke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim1974

Padawan
Thanks for all the comments......

Grant, I know how much you need the sw jawa proof, but if I sell it that would be the end of my jawa focus before I have even got started!

Lee, at the minute the greedo is as hard to find as the luke, to me anyway!!! i'm sure a luke will appear at some stage......

My 20 backs came originally from Jim Stevenson's personal collection and i missed the greedo by one day. Its all about timing!

Cheers
Jim

Grant

Sith Lord
Hi Jim,

I dont think your suited to that Jawa focus anyway bud. :wink: I think you need to start a another focus thats got nothing to do with Jawas :lol:

Jim just ignore me if I mention Jawa proofs as I will no doubt be pining for that card until the day I die or stop collecting or change focus myself. Once again your Palitoy carded run is absolutely beautiful mate and if I hear of a Greedo anywhere I will let you know.

Grant.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Jim your right about the timing thing.I got my Greedo from Gary Harrison as he was selling all his 20 backs in one go.

I just happened to be on ebay at the time of listing and was the 1st person to view it.As I could only afford 1 item at the time I knew the Greedo was hard to come by I snapped it up.I checked later in the day and if I remember all the others had been removed from sale,I think Darth Wensleydale bought the rest,though I could be wrong.

Just to echo what Grant has already said,I'll keep an eye out for one also pal.Then buy it and sell it on to you for 3 times the price.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Great Palitoy run Jim

That greedo will turn up as will the Luke. It's just a matter of playing the waiting game i'm afraid.

Looking forward to seeing yours and Lee's collections finished. 8)

sith jawa

Padawan
Jim,

Nice Palitoys and good luck with the greedo. I am sure I can come up with some good swag for the SW proof.... :D

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Wow thats a nice collection you have there Jim, all those cards look to be in Mint condition.

Someone please offer him a greedo to complete this nice set. :wink: 8)

Josh

Sith Lord
Stargeezer said:
Wow thats a nice collection you have there Jim, all those cards look to be in Mint condition.

Someone please offer him a greedo to complete this nice set. :wink: 8)

Aye I agree..

I hate looking at these really nice Palitoy sets it makes me want to start collecting them :( :grin:
I already want to get a set of Star Wars 12 and 21 backs if I do collect any other MOC besides Dengar and now I am wanting them to be Palitoys..it's doing my head in :lol:
Again awesome set you got there Jim ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom