Palitoy Leia Hoth & Ugnaught

Palitoyman

Padawan
Thought I would add these two, I think the Ugnaught is underrated, you never tend to see them nowadays, what sort of price would these go for nowadays, Leia Hoth is Triple 85 Unpunched, Ugnaught AFA 80.

Attachments

• Leia Hoth - Unpunched - AFA 85.JPG
    Leia Hoth - Unpunched - AFA 85.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 199
  • Ugnaught - AFA 80.JPG
    Ugnaught - AFA 80.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 196

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Another couple of stunners mate 8) The Ug is perhaps overlooked as today one will struggle to find one like this :!:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Glad I replaced my Leia Hoth soon after I let mine go :!:

Attachments

• 0B3765F7-135E-49CF-ADC4-33CB454D40EF.jpeg
    0B3765F7-135E-49CF-ADC4-33CB454D40EF.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 189

Palitoyman

Padawan
I'm not sure there is another graded AFA 80 out there, but like you said an extremely rare piece that many collectors find hard to get hold of, I cant remember the last one I saw come onto the open market!!!

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Let's not get confused with how many graded and how many in existence, two diff things :!: However, yes according to AFA there is just one 80 and one 85. I also know of one UKG 85 example-my previous one. So if u want an AFA example and don't own a graded example one has to consider posting across the pond which many 30 back owners will not risk-nor wish to do.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
palitoyjunky said:
Let's not get confused with how many graded and how many in existence, two diff things :!: However, yes according to AFA there is just one 80 and one 85. I also know of one UKG 85 example-my previous one. So if u want an AFA example and don't own a graded example one has to consider posting across the pond which many 30 back owners will not risk-nor wish to do.

Couldn't agree more. Saw a Trilogo Luke FB sell this week for £1k and I should imagine some of that was down to the heavy promotion that it was only "one of x in grade 80!". No bloody wish to get stuff graded, thanks!

But these are beauties. And totally agree the Ugnaught is one of the harder to find ones. For some reason MOCs of him and the CCP seem to be below market average of other figures and I can't figure out why. I love the Ugnaught as a MOC, just great fun. Leia, of course, if a peach.

Stunning examples and thanks for sharing :)

FettBob75

Youngling
Two stunning figures there, can't remember the last time I saw an ugnaught, AFA 80 is about as good as it gets, must be looking at £3k upwards, great to see these figures, thanks!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom