Though I'm not actually bidding on anything and everything so far is action man

But still....too much!! :D

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
The excitement is too much!!

Though I'm not actually bidding on anything and everything so far is action man

But still....too much!! :D

Think I have 3 lots to bid on. Never bid on vectis before, except by accident!

:lol:

Jason

stormcab

Sith Lord
FFS!!! I accidentally bid on a box of loose figures I have no interest in whatsoever and won :lol:

stormcab

Sith Lord
I'm gonna put it up for sale on here at price I bought it for and any fees for someone who really wants it. 34 figures means just over £10 each. There are a couple of Fetts in there. I know zero about loose figures, but I'm guessing those are good prices?

lejackal

Grand Master
stormcab said:
I'm gonna put it up for sale on here at price I bought it for and any fees for someone who really wants it. 34 figures means just over £10 each. There are a couple of Fetts in there. I know zero about loose figures, but I'm guessing those are good prices?
It depends which 34 figures and if they are complete to be honest.

maxf

Jedi Master
Well that was exciting. Ended up bidding on a few bits I didn't realise I wanted until I saw them come up (bad move), and won them. I didnt get the 41bks I wanted, but went as high as I felt comfortable with, so am ok about that. It looks like I've completed my Palitoy 12bk run at a sensible price too, which is good news!

Missed out on an Action Man Engineer Surveyor, which I now really wish I'd gone higher one. I'd never even seen one before today and now suddenly 'need' it - haha.

stormcab

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
stormcab said:
It depends which 34 figures and if they are complete to be honest.

This was the description.

Palitoy/Kenner Star Wars collection of vintage 3 3/4" figures x thirty-four: Jawa x 2; Snaggletooth; Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi x 2; Baba Fett x 3; Leia Organa x 2; Han Solo x 3; Greedo; Star Destroyer Commander; Stormtrooper; Darth Vader x 4; Walrus Man x 2; Death Star Droid; Luke Skywalker x 3; Power Droid x 2; Chewbacca x 3; Hammerhead; Luke X-Wing; R5-D4; Tusken Raider; many missing weapons/accessories, Fair to Good; (34)

lejackal

Grand Master
Jawa x 2 - assuming they have cloth capes £10 each without weapon £20 with

Snaggletooth £8/10 without and £18 with

Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi x 2 - assuming they have capes £8/10 without, £15 tipless and £20/25 complete with tip

Boba Fett x 3 £8/12 without and £20/22 with assuming hk or Taiwan

Leia Organa x 2 assuming with capes £15/20 without and probably £35/40 with

Han Solo x 3 £8/10 without and about £20 with assuming big head, small head will be more as they were only released on 12 backs so are, ahem, "rare" :lol:

Greedo £8/10 without and £15/18 with

Star Destroyer Commander - same as Greedo

Stormtrooper £8/12 without and £18/22 with

Darth Vader x 4 assuming they have capes £8 without, £10/14 tipless and £18/22 complete with tip

Walrus Man x 2 same as Greedo pretty much

Death Star Droid - £8-22, tough to get good limbs and paint

Luke Skywalker x 3 £8/10 without, £15/18 tipless and £30/40 complete with tip

Power Droid x 2 £10/20 depending on stickers, antenna and clicky legs

Chewbacca x 3 £5 without £10/12 with, more with certain bowcasters

Hammerhead similar to Greedo

Luke X-Wing £7/10 without and £15/18 complete

R5-D4 £8/22 sticker and clicker dependant

Tusken Raider £8/12 assuming with cape no weapon, £18/22 complete

Variants and weapons will make significant differences in price as well as condition. Definitely worth posting in the valuation section before selling

stormcab

Sith Lord
Cheers for heads up on possible prices. I will put it in valuation section just to make sure there are no rarities I know nothing about. It was a mistake buy, and I don't want to make money from it, just cover all my costs and time mucking about processing them.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Pretty happy with what I got, as I expected the really rare 41 backs went for a lot, Bossk, Stormtrooper, Lando the Hoth Stormtrooper although not as rare IMO always go for good £. Suprised the ATAT Driver fetched so much, considering it's a more common Palitoy 41, but you never know with Vectis.

Buy of the day on the Palitoy cards either the 30bk FX7 or possibly the 30 LXW

Congratulations to both buyers of those two 8)

stormcab

Sith Lord
That AT-AT Driver was one of my grails, and before I went to bed at 4am my bid was the highest. Went for a stupid amount of money that I was simply not going to entertain.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
robpmarsh said:
ok, this is odd.....went to the My Account section on Vectis but now I can't see the 3 lots I won listed. Is this normal?

Cant see my win listed in there yet either.

Jason

spoons

Grand Master
Think I may have won the die cast land speeder as an advance bid but cant remember my top bid :oops:

Otherwise I got the 7th Cavalry Action Man, Shaprshooter with George Best sideburns, Atomic Man but accidentally bid on a Argyll and Sutherland with repro accessories :cry:

They all show up in the won tab as I bid on the day

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom