Pali 12bk chewy

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
:lol:

Sweet piece for sure! I wonder if the recent guy who joined saying he was looking for a value of a Pali Chewie may have been referring to this one?
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22036

Edit - Perhaps not the description doesnt match that example

itfciain

Grand Master
is that not a good price considering the price of the one that sold last year - the chap who was left it by his Gran?

Palifan

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
is that not a good price considering the price of the one that sold last year - the chap who was left it by his Gran?

That one went for about 500 more back in November 2012 and although it wasn't graded it was in great shape and looked to probably be an 85. I think even with the amount things have gone up that this one for sale is still a bit high. i wonder if collectors out there needing this one to complete their 12 back collection would want to drop this much money on something with a low ish grade. Maybe a lower offer might bag it.

Ian

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
itfciain said:

That one went for about 500 more back in November 2012 and although it wasn't graded it was in great shape and looked to probably be an 85. I think even with the amount things have gone up that this one for sale is still a bit high. i wonder if collectors out there needing this one to complete their 12 back collection would want to drop this much money on something with a low ish grade. Maybe a lower offer might bag it.

Ian

Seriously though the one ur referring to sold by 'Dr Pittenstein'(if that's how u spell it?) was in much better shape, rem just one crease on the card that I could see so prob an 80 grade which is obviously awesome 8)
The 5.6K price set a new bench mark that shocked us all :shock:
My example that I sold was sent off to AFA by the buyer and graded triple 85 so God knows what that could sell for today to a passionate collector with deep pockets :!: :?:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom