Other Vintage Collections

browny

Jedi Master
Hate him or love him,that is one very nice collectable Josh has there and
i'd rip someones arm off for that in my random toys cabinet.

Well done with the gadget and clash of titans pieces guys :)

aussiejames

Sith Lord
I wish it wasn't shipped in a jiffy bag(I've really had enough of ****ing idiot sellers)
SDC10927.jpg

But I now have a bearded dolly to play with :D
SDC10928.jpg

plantman

Sith Lord
Couldnt wait to get this figure through!! :)

Schwarzenegger Commado figure John Marix (and a cap grenade)

Its actually quite a large figure, ive been after one for a while.

plantman

Sith Lord
Ok here is my new lot of stuff

Full set of Karate Kid characters and accessories (only missing Sato figure but i didnt like him anyway)

And a load of transformers, compleate including Metroplex, Prime ect. The transformers lot id up for sale if there are any offers PM me

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
My wee brother had metroplex as a kid, not seen it in years! 8)
Also had that wee green rock transformer thing (the one on the far right of your picture) it was a pretty kack toy TBH!
Still brings back memories though.

jezza124

Jedi Master
Just picked these up,think im gonna try and complete the line,loved these as a kid,does anybody esle collect wwf hasbro?

Joe

Grand Master
Nice figures Jezz, I had these as a kid, it was pretty big when I was young.

I also remember a couple of guys in high school were mad for them, one guy was asking for everyone to bring
them in for him to buy for 50p-£1 with his dinner money lol, guess he was a young collector!

I loved Legion of doom, they were my favourite tag team just because they looked really scary
(for my birthday once I got my face painted like them :lol: )

Are they cheap to get in that condition? **** I even remember those still in the stores!

Joe

Grand Master
burnsy said:
Ultimate Warrior was my fave :D

And mine! He was my favourite single wrestler...watch this though to refresh your memory ;)
WEIRD DUDE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7_RgCG9AE4

Dom

Jedi Master
jezza124 said:
Just picked these up,think im gonna try and complete the line,loved these as a kid,does anybody esle collect wwf hasbro?

Yeah I will pick them up from bootsales if they are nice condition (which most aren`t). My all time favorites were Legion of Doom and Shawn Micheals

jezza124

Jedi Master
while some have very high value still in there original package, the most common loose figures are about a fiver,in good condition mocs figures can range from 20 quid for a jake the snake to 100-500 or more for a dusty rhodes to the very rare kamala with a moon on its belly,figs are worth more on english usa cards than frech and spanish,i think that in a few years the price of these mocs may go up ?????

plantman

Sith Lord
Ultimate warrior was my fave as well, wretlemania 6 was the best warrior vs hogan where warrior won
both belts....then it got **** with the papashango curse on the warrior where he leaked black shite from his head.

I had all three variants MOC at one point, but sold all my wrestling stuff, kamala with moon on belly can sell for a few thousend :)

Joe

Grand Master
kamala.jpg

24 ever made? what's the crack?

I must say I have no idea who this guy is, I guess I lost interest when WCW came out and we got it on ITV (i think- used to be sundays) although I got a sting figure those hard plastic non moveable WCW figures were **** and I don't think I ever played with them much after that.

The trading cards were a huge hit before that though and of course the WWF figures were all pretty good!

Earthquake and Typhoon!!

burnsy

Sith Lord
I remember The Bushwackers, The Heart Brothers and Andre The Giant :roll:

Also that big poof with the braided hair, The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith.

Me and my brother used to love Wrestlemania coming round, Mum and Dad getting it on
Sky box office, quality.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Jezza are you collecting the loose figures aswell?

I have a load of them from when i was a kid in really good condtion and also the ring if your interested?

Top Bottom