Other Vintage Collections

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Great Centurion Burnsy! I had all the good guys and the two bad guys when i was young and loved them. Sold them a couple of months back on ebay (don't think they went for too much tho) but they were super action figures. My favourite as a child was the green one for some unknown reason

Grant

Sith Lord
burnsy said:
I'm having a clear out this weekend and starting to put some stuff on the Bay.
Just came across this which I love and I will not be selling.

DSC_0163.jpg

Sorry about the photo. We are geting a new camera for Crimbo and I'll be consulting Gust about his lightbox :wink:
I'll give you a link to the stuff I'll be selling. Of course I will look after my fellow SWF members if needed to.

cool figure mate.

I dont remember them from when i was a kid but i can appreciate that its still a lovely MISB action figure.

Cheers.

Grant.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Lee that Soundwave is amazing! Soundwave was one of the first Transformers I got as a kid and has always been my favorite Decepticon. I haven't splurged for an original yet, but would love to some day. As of right now I have 3 reissues including Soundblaster, but they do not even compare to your piece.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Thats a Brilliant Soundwave Lee, well done mate....Never had the toy as a child but hes one cool character.

how many do you have in total?

A

Anonymous

I found a very good remake of the catalina band from star wars.It really great http://www.zshare.net/audio/50841066e6ad29ab/
Funny, just listen it!

burnsy

Sith Lord
I've been meaning to get these on for a while.
Started collecting them early last year, got a job lot of loose to start me off which are mostly here.
Then I started collecting whole runs boxed, I have nearly a complete set.

They are made of PVC and they come apart at the limbs.

EBaystarwars006.jpg

EBaystarwars004.jpg

EBaystarwars005.jpg

burnsy

Sith Lord
They were released late 2000 in Japan.

There were 10 waves, and about 5 different in each wave.
As well as having the coloured figures, they also came in clear and petwer coloured.

Think there pretty cool

Top Bottom