Other Vintage Collections

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Isn't it funny that 4 of us didn't have one growing up. I remember always wanting one, the tv and comic adverts were just so cool but never got one. Not sure if they were maybe too expensive, not in the local shops or maybe just my old Dad thinking that's going to cause carnage in the house :ROFLMAO:
This brought back so many memories, I had the bike with the sparking twin engines that you could replace the flints with lighter flints when they run out, so many skinned knuckles on the garage car park concrete floor just trying for the bit extra speed on the winder upper for the jump, I only have his helmet now, all that's left :ROFLMAO:(y)

lejackal

Grand Master
7C284072-33BE-49B9-98BD-F3CBB20F0492.jpeg

Picked up this near complete Skystriker at the NEC today which has forced a bit of a reshuffle

lejackal

Grand Master
I've a few MOTU figures for sale:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Folks looking for a bit of assistance and Christmas Magic.

In 1996 Sugarpuffs gave away little plastic Spider-Man toys in their cereal.
We had the crawling Spider-Man figure and every year since our daughter was born we play find Spidey in the Christmas tree.

Our daughter is all grown up and moved out, this is her first Christmas away from home and we'd love to surprise her with her own Spidey.

Is there any chance anyone has this figure they would sell us?
I'm searching eBay and the other usual places but any help really would be appreciated

C775D503-3C4F-4BCA-AC4B-6F4499D0E2FF.jpeg

lejackal

Grand Master
Folks looking for a bit of assistance and Christmas Magic.

In 1996 Sugarpuffs gave away little plastic Spider-Man toys in their cereal.
We had the crawling Spider-Man figure and every year since our daughter was born we play find Spidey in the Christmas tree.

Our daughter is all grown up and moved out, this is her first Christmas away from home and we'd love to surprise her with her own Spidey.

Is there any chance anyone has this figure they would sell us?
I'm searching eBay and the other usual places but any help really would be appreciated

View attachment 178237
Should be with you in a few days 🖖

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Folks look who arrived today :)
Mate I cannot thank you enough for this. Wee bit of plastic but it means so much to us and our daughter will love it. All the more special now because how we came about getting it.
Thank you so much 🥰

Think it's worth pointing out this month is my 10 year anniversary of joining this forum - I've spent many, many happy hours on here, bought, sold, learned heaps and made some lovely friends as this thread highlights

AFB5962F-15F6-46A6-A507-D975DD443C00.jpeg

UKS

Jedi Knight
View attachment 177829
Picked up this near complete Skystriker at the NEC today which has forced a bit of a reshuffle
I'm hugely into AF/Joe at the moment. I missed a lot of the 87 first Hasbro series as I had "grown out of toys" so that and the palitoy stuff is my main focus. I kept all my Joes (I collected up to 93!) so I still have most of the later runs.

I'll defo need drop a pic on here of the collection!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Managed to get a few pieces for my wife's E.T. collection. Topps sticker album and box of stickers. We had great fun going through them on Boxing Day.
A speak and spell which is such a cool toy, we've been playing with it non stop :)
30EFFF2C-B15F-4C49-9137-D1951D6FD12D.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom