OT - Valuation on a NON Star Wars Vintage Palitoy Toy

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Guys. :)

Sorry not been on the forum very much this week. Got loads to catch up on! :eek: :shock:

Anyways was lucky enough to purchase 8 mixed boxes of vintage and modern toys at the weekend.

And yes there was some star wars. 2 Minty X wing cannons. :D

Amogst some of the other items which included a Complete 1986 MOTU Tung Lashor was this interesting piece

Vintage 1975-80 Palitoy Mighty Men and Monster Maker toy

2015-04-092012.16.01_zpsbzkskjh3.jpg

2015-04-092012.16.08_zpsximrympi.jpg

2015-04-092012.16.34_zpseuhjybh9.jpg

Looks like someone had some real fun with this 8) Does anyone know if its complete?

Did any of you guys have one of these back in the day?

Looking for an idea of a value? I see there is one in the Museum of Childhood? Most ones I can find though are the US Tomy ones with no palitoy logo

Thanks in advance for any help!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I had this as a kid and loved the thing. Hours of excitement right there. I never new Palitoy issued it out your way. Nice! I think US Tomy ones in similar shape go for around $30...but they dont have that lovely logo on them 8)

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
I had this as a kid and loved the thing. Hours of excitement right there. I never new Palitoy issued it out your way. Nice! I think US Tomy ones in similar shape go for around $30...but they dont have that lovely logo on them 8)

Hey Todd.

Many thanks for the reply. It looks like an awesome piece and whoever had this one had hours of fun and a real talent too.

Its looks like the Palitoy version is pretty unknown as the majority on google are the US Tomy version :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom