OT:Collector Interview #3: Steve Danley and Skye Paine

bobbybobs

Padawan
Hi guys,

Here is the blog's third full length interview – this time a great double header with Steve Danley and Skye Paine, hosts of the Chive Cast.

Their interview is here.

Collector Interview #3: Steve Danley and Skye Paine from the CHIVE Cast | VINTAGE STAR WARS COLLECTORS

As I always say when posting these full length interviews, I appreciate that a lot of people would like to comment. Can I ask though that you comment on the blog's webpage itself? It's super easy, all you need to do is write your comment and enter your email.

If you like what you see, please sign up to my site (again simply enter your email in the 'subscribe' box and then click on the confirmation email you will receive shortly after). There are also links on the page to follow us on twitter and FB.

FB page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vintagestarwarscollectorscom/753279518055565

A lot of content has been posted on the blog since the interview with Bill McBride, including the following features:

- 10 quick questions with Adolfo Martinez;
- Collector limelight with Bruce White (Leia Organa focus);
- Discussion on the 'How much is this figure worth? question; and
- Article about my trip to London and the SW street art I saw;

I'm also looking for articles from guest bloggers (thanks to those who have already submitted some to me) so hit me up if you have something you'd like to post.

Thanks again to everyone for their support!

Christian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom