Original watercolour of Stormtrooper Hoth battle Gear MOC

Billimore

Padawan
For sale:

Original watercolour illustration of MOC Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth battle gear) 48 Back card.

Painted onto high quality watercolour paper (12 inches by 8 inches). The actual painting is approx 10 inches high.

Price: £38

or contact me if you interested in commissioning me.

Here's a link to my blog:

http://ali-watercolours.blogspot.co.uk/

Attachments

• stormtrooper-imperial-hothmk2web.jpg
    stormtrooper-imperial-hothmk2web.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 219

Djbighair

Jedi Master
That's awesome.

In with a chance of been the forums fave figure too. This could end up being a priceless piece of art..

Billimore

Padawan
Frunkstar said:
Very nice indeed, great work!! 8) if it were a power droid I would have been a lot more interested though :mrgreen:

When I first started doing these watercolour illustration of the vintage toys - I did a deal with a PD focus collector that the Power Droid watercolour he had commissioned would be the only Power Droid I did on its own. I continue to honour that deal - as the collector made me a fair offer and he is a damn fine bloke as well.

We did agree however that I could paint the Power Droid as long as it was part of a group (and not in same position / composition) - so, if you are interested in commissioning me to illustration the Power Droid toy with one or more other figures, then I am all ears. Cheers :)

http://ali-watercolours.blogspot.co.uk/

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
Very nice indeed, great work!! 8) if it were a power droid I would have been a lot more interested though :mrgreen:

Michael does good work too. He loves vintage for trade. :wink: Not to take away from this guys work.

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Ali.

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir!

It is very rare these days that people honour there agreements and it just shows the impeccable character.

I cannot urge you guys enough to get one of these watercolors they display beautifully and as you can see Ali is a very trustworthy and all round top man.

I am looking to get this framed at some point.

Hope it's all going well for you Ali. Will be in touch again soon for some more purchases.

Kind regards.

Bram

mumbo

Sith Lord
Hi Ali,

Lovely piece there!

I too had a piece commissioned for my LJ focus and was delighted with the outcome (can be seen in my showcase). Ali was a pleasure to deal with and was very attentive to my demands and made sure throughout that I was happy with the progress, so can't speak highly enough of the man :)

Any focus collectors that want to add something different to their collection I would recommend getting in touch with Ali as I'm certain he'll be able to create any ideas you may have for that special figure 8)

Billimore

Padawan
Thanks guys for the support.

A couple of my newest additions:

Attachments

• IG88.jpg
    IG88.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Boba-Fett.jpg
    Boba-Fett.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Lando.jpg
    Lando.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 80

Billimore

Padawan
Just completed this Imperial Stormtrooper today.

Attachments

• stormtrooper4web.jpg
    stormtrooper4web.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 29

Billimore

Padawan
PIGCITY said:
That Boba is Aces you should do more with a background wash as they add a lot of atmosphere

Hi thanks - I plan to do more with backgrounds, as I agree they add atmos... but I also like the plain backdrop it makes them look like mugshots - lol

:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom