Opinions on bootlegs

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Does anyone consider bootlegs as part of there collection, I'm undecided if they will fit in with mine?

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Does anyone consider bootlegs as part of there collection, I'm undecided if they will fit in with mine?
Yes, bootlegs are fascinating they will open up a whole new chapter in your collection I recommend looking at the Polish figures some really funky colours to them.

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Yeah I've seen the polish bootlegs, quite interested in adding to my fett collection and the Hungarian fett looks close to the originals, still unsure though.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Absolutely! It's a fascinating path to go down and can be really affordable to star out with (and then cripplingly expensive when you realise what's possible!)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It's whatever floats your boat for you personally. Plenty of people like bootlegs, whilst others don't really care for them. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to collecting. Just collect whatever you find enjoyable, and if that includes bootlegs, then fair enough :)

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
I was considering it, but one seller almost got me with a repainted Hungarian fett, thought it was to good to be true and luckily a member on a Facebook page pointed me in the write direction. Think I'm just gonna give bootlegs a miss for the time being.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom