Old Toy Shop discovery story

OTB Records

Padawan
The uncertainty is doing my head in - lol :) Also I'm slightly confused (doesn't take much). The original article says there was a box of 96 ROTJ figures found. Then it says that another seven similar boxes were found but titles them as Star Wars. Are we just taking it for granted that these are also vintage ROTJ figures? If so why make a distinction between the two in the article?

Also, what is the likelihood of any of these pieces being Trilogos?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Im sure the vectis publicity train will be in full swing soon reporting on this lot, and undoubtedly they will find the market to vastly overpay on these.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Vectis look to have listed just over a 100 from the shop find. In varying condition and all look fairly common assuming Vectis have listed all the variations. Still some nice pieces that hopefully won't go for silly money and will be affordable to us average Joes. Some other interesting stuff too including trade boxes. It looks like some of the boxes must have got crushed and dirty.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
The marketing piece says that there's other auctions as well, 30th April is the next one after the 15th April auction. Presumably, there'll be some Action Man in there.

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
The Palitoy sale Wednesday 27th May Star Wars as well? Some cool stuff in the first one, looking forward to see what the shop stuff turns out too as I don't think the first auction is for that?..

Will be bidding on a few items fo sho! :D

x-pack

Grand Master
It's such a great story. It would be nice just to own something that came from that shop, there's so much of it. Legendary :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom