Old man moaning

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
People talking about you behind your back are doing so because they are insecure/bitter/jealous and basically doing so to offset those things , and because they are not genuine decent people, so stuff em mate they have the problem …not you…the people that count are the like minded people, who don't give a monkeys for gossip and calling …you just carry on being you …sod em !

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Also why do people have to be nasty with you for just trying to help and say keep your nose out, when they have stuck theirs in multiple times!!!

lejackal

Grand Master
The other half is in London catching a show this weekend and wanted to show off her "free" cheesecake in Harrods. Given the receipt for the pizza they had for lunch looks to say 75 quid that's not ****ing free in my book 😂😂

1D6684B1-6E4D-45ED-AA16-5C0BC590C790.jpeg

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Trying to sell my car at the moment. It's a beauty and I've priced it VERY well, but suffice to say I have had a deluge of chavs offering a couple of grand under asking price, or offering something else as a swap, despite my ad saying.... no swaps!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm just about to put my pride and joy GTi up for sale. Bought it new in 2007 and it's only done 19300 miles. It's like a new car and a few of my mates have said get ready for exactly what you're describing

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm just about to put my pride and joy GTi up for sale. Bought it new in 2007 and it's only done 19300 miles. It's like a new car and a few of my mates have said get ready for exactly what you're describing
Sounds like a beautiful car, have you got a photo? That would have cost you a good wack in 2007, has it held its value considering condition and miles done? 🙌

lejackal

Grand Master
Not a car but you just accurately described me trying to sell an iPhone on Facebook marketplace. No madam, I do not want to swap my perfect iPhone for your broken one 🤬😂

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sounds like a beautiful car, have you got a photo? That would have cost you a good wack in 2007, has it held its value considering condition and miles done? 🙌
Cheers bud, aye really is my pride and joy, wanted a GTi since I was a young loon. My boss had one at the bakery I worked at after school and fell in love with them (mk2 3 dr black) I had to wait until I was 34 to get mine though (mk5 3 dr black)
Problem is I waited so long I've treated it as a collectible and not a car, only drive it in summer, keep miles low etc and because it's getting close to 20,000 I'm basically only taking it out to get serviced and its MOT, such a waste of a great car.
630ACD40-B020-4B81-8784-04649F1E0600.jpeg
A57FF041-6356-4EA0-B992-ECEE6A187AAE.jpeg

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Colin, that's a beauty! I'm sure it won't hang around- can't be many MKV's around in that nick with that mileage. Never had a Golf. Just bought a Scirocco to replace the Beemer. Also had loads of Corrados back in the day.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Very nice Colin, I remember looking at one in the VW garage around about 2007 and thinking what a car! Probably my favourite shape, I had a blue TDi not quite the same, but still a great car.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter

I never get why people low ball like that. Sure, everyone wants a great deal, but offering something that low is just insulting.
I remember getting a low ball offer, like 40% of asking price for a MOC yrs ago. I declined it, politely, and yer man went bonkers. There are some proper fruit loops out there

lejackal

Grand Master
I never get why people low ball like that. Sure, everyone wants a great deal, but offering something that low is just insulting.
I remember getting a low ball offer, like 40% of asking price for a MOC yrs ago. I declined it, politely, and yer man went bonkers. There are some proper fruit loops out there
I'd not complain at the offer being declined but if something has 'make an offer' on eBay I'll almost always be cheeky once if the thing is overpriced- you've always got another two chances to be more realistic 😁

Trying to knock 4k off a 12k car is a bit beyond optimistic mind you 😂

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, if the guy is trying to sell a tenner for twenty quid then by all means offer a tenner. That's what it's worthafter all.

My MOC was worth what I was asking for it, it wasn't a particularly rare or unusual one. There were a few others for sale at the same price, but yer man seemed to think I was gonna sell it to him for 60% of asking price.

Some people are just retarded.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom